Ugly Hung Guys

Icarus213: I was talking with a friend of mine about a classmate who has undoubtedly the biggest dick I've ever seen. I made the comment that although he is well hung, he is one ugly dude. My friend noted that all of the guys he personally knows who are big are also pretty ugly. He said something like "I guess nature has a way of compensating those she hits pretty hard." Come to think of it, outside of websites, I haven't seen any guys who are both good looking AND well endowed. Thoughts?

lttle1: As much as sweet justice would dictate otherwise ;), I've seen plenty of guys who are lucky enough to have both beautiful features and huge cocks. Of course, I have also seen gorgeous guys with weenies even smaller than mine, and oddly featured fellows with schlongs swinging between their legs. But mixed in with them are a number of super endowed men with model looks. Life may not be fair, but the scenery is fascinating.

Finedessert: Anyone that thinks someone is ugly should go take a look in the mirror.

Grandpa

Mighty_Joe: I've seen some ugly dicks on good looking guys and some great cocks on some not-so-handsome dudes. It's a pleasure to find both attributes on one hunk!

Me_Likey: A great looking guy with a big cock is a rare find indeed... :-*

hughd: I will take a Ugly guy with a big cock anyday.

Icarus213: Or maybe I just hang out with a lot of ugly guys. :-/

brad2002: I disagree. I have been with lots of hot looking hung guys. sure, there are plenty of ugly ones, too, Actually, if you think about it, MOST people really aren't that attractive. i have only been with one guy whom i thought was below standard in the looks department because he had a big dig. He wasn't ugly, he was just rather plain, and a little older than i am usually attracted to. But his huge dick was too much to resist. He had a decent body and turned out to be a really nice guy. very responsive and he really knw what to do with the baseball bat between his legs. Boy, did he ever know what to do with it!

mjd50: i have a friend who has great facial features, and is also pretty big. he isnt huge, but he is big enough.

ChgoBigDikLuvr: I personally have a preference/fetish for less-than-attractive guy who are remarkably endowed!!! There's no room for misunderstanding that my attraction for these guys is nothing else than what they have swinging between their legs! I've walked into guys' rooms at bathhouses becoz of the hypnotizing effect their cocks have had on me, but would not dare be seen walking in/out of the room for fear of embarrassment. One of my favorites is this stocky older guy who would never be given the time and day in the bar setting, but at the baths he has accumulated quite a following! I will take a well-hung guy who is avg or below avg in the looks dept over a goodlooking guy who is average in endowment any day of the year. Can anyone relate to this?

hugefan69: Yeah, I don't get too intimidated by how handsome a guy is, I get weak over an enormous mound of cock. And I would say most of the nicest and most massive guys were plain looking goofy doofus'. I remember this one really sweet middle aged balding dude with a fucking brick between his legs! Woof!

PS > A footlong Chicago shout out to ChgoBigDikLuvr - good to see another local boy on this board. I gotta hear more about this bathouse you mention!

BIGBOYDAVE: Ok here goes! I am an older gentleman I am well endowed. I conceder myself handsome but just average.
I am shy in approaching people especially in bars. Yes I know I'm an Exhibitionist at times and have used it to my advantage when cruising. However there are times when I hide my endowment and most of those that I am attracted to don't give me the time of day. Yet if I should happen to run into that same person later on in another situation when they are not with their friends like the beach or bathhouse or private party etc. where its obvious I am well endowed suddenly their tune changes. I call these people SIZE QUEENS. Size Queens are jerks who love big cock but who would never dare be seen with an "AVERAGE" man otherwise there friends would talk.
One day I will write a story on here of how I had Fun embarrassing 6 so called size queens a few years back because they would not acknowledge I knew them.
Enough said for now I am sure I could write lots more on this subject but may later

hugefan69: Oh Davy, Davy, Davy...

You know we want to hear your stories! Start a new thread called "Prick-teasing the Size Queens"! There are probably a hundred other stories among the members here!

HotBoiLA: I think it's natural to "slum" when you can get away with it. When I'm just looking for sex, and know that no one will find out, my standards drop...and yes, then a less attractive guy with a big dick has a better shot with me (of couse then just about anyone has a better shot with me). But finding someone you're willing to fuck is different than finding someone you want to date and hang out with and introduce to your friends...i think it's just natural.

bigmike11: I've noticed the same thing. I haven't got the prettiest face in the world, so I've been in situations where someone wouldn't give me the time of day in a bar, but as soon as they found out later that I'm hung, they're all over me. As much as I get off on guys liking my big dick, I at least want them to like the rest of me too. Not that I haven't "slummed" like HotBoiLA. It's funny what you'll do when you're really horny that you won't do when you're not!

ORCABOMBER: In my case, people are not very good at taking my appearance, it's not that I'm "ug-lee" or anything, just that I don't suit my face if that make any sense. ;D

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have found in my experience, no correlation between someones facial features and their cock.
There are some princes, and some toads,
some princely toads and some toady princes...and even some princesses....no way to tell what they are packin' except to check it out.
I know prettyboy hung guys and averagelooking
and plainhung guys....

Icarus213: Okay, follow-up question:

For those of you guys who consider yourselves ugly (or at least a bit less than gorgeous ;D ), do you think your size makes up in some way for your appearance? How would you respond to someone who likes your endowment a lot more than your looks?