Average Looks with Massive Dicks

Jaywatcher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
some more of the horsehung hippie

baddogboy

Love the hippie, used to see lots like him at the nude beach. One said his family were nudists so he was very comfortable being nude. Hung like a horse and a very nice guy. I like this look. Very refreshing from the shaved cookie cutter looks of today.

nicgundy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had never wondered about the diamonds hidden in the dirt until know. And I don't think he's that bad looking either.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I showed my friend a shane clip...she said and I quote:"Jesus he's ugly BUT my god if I found a cock that big i'd fuck him!
My wife and I were with some friends and the name Ron Jeremy came up. My wife didn't know who he was, so someone brought his pic up on their iPhone. My wife took one look, made a face, and said, "He's GROSS!" She got no arguments. On the other hand, no one spoke up to dispute he wasn't hung. Even my wife.

I much prefer a "normal" guy with a big dick than someone with model looks who is not hung :cool:
What about tall, well-built and close to model looks. . and who's not hung?

canon

Sexy Member
Media
I have learned that looks are totally subjective. Just cannot predict what part or all of the person that someone will be attracted to. Some are so needy they will accept anything and overlook all the flaws and find beauty. So, who's at fault? I contend if you get to know someone you will eventually relax and deal with the parts you like and soon the flies are gone.

Reactions: Elizabethrex

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So subjective. A see guys post here thinking they are ugly and thing they look fine. To me ugly is when a guy has dirty teeth, over weight, and poorly groomed. But a guy that is fit can take his otherwise average looks and end up interesting. I get attention from many guys really. At the age of 49 I thought that would not happen. I mean I'm good looking enough but thought age would reduce the attention. I think it is the carriage and attitude I have. So what makes a person attractive varies. Also, just because a guy is a model does nit always attract me. They have to have inner strength and character and humor to set it all off.

Reactions: auncut10in

canadianwhiskey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Reactions: Elizabethrex

1g5463

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My entry into the ring. The guy in the op isn't ugly, sure he's not movie star tier he's average but not downstairs ;)

download_image