Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last edited:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I showed my freind a shane clip...she said and I quote:"Jesus he's ugly BUT my god if I foun d a cock that big i'd fuck him!" so I joked "what if you found one damn close" with a shit eating grin and the rest was history!

is she hot

travis1985

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Penis size just isn't a major factor for me. If I'm attracted to the guy, his penis comes with him, and in real life I see one under (a real) 5 or over (a real) 7 pretty rarely. Where looks are concerned, I like men who are attractive in the sense of regular guys you know that happen to be handsome. Four inches on a hot guy won't ruin it for me, and nine inches on a truly ugly dude won't make me not want to barf at the thought of kissing him.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Hey, I'm 100% straight (as if that matters at all) but I still can't imagine anybody noticing that a guy with a big dick is ugly or handsome. It's sort of like that 7-Eleven clerk who gets robbed by a naked man and can't remember anything about him but his enormous penis.

Anyjoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had belonged to two gyms that had guys who seemed to be "border line" mental issues. They were the nicest most talkative guys you'd ever want to meet. Both had major donkey dicks on them and were totally clueless of the fact.

Another situation at a YMCA there was a young man 22-23 ish who surley had some mental issues along w/ a major gorilla cock o
n him. He was also super friendly and spoke w/ everybody.

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
I had belonged to two gyms that had guys who seemed to be "border line" mental issues. They were the nicest most talkative guys you'd ever want to meet. Both had major donkey dicks on them and were totally clueless of the fact.

Another situation at a YMCA there was a young man 22-23 ish who surley had some mental issues along w/ a major gorilla cock on him. He was also super friendly and spoke w/ everybody.

Have you ever considered the possibility that men who have grown up having huge penises have a hard time seeing themselves as freaks for having cocks that are larger than, say, 99% of men? For that 1% of men, a penis with 22 cm length and 15 cm girth is nothing special -- they see one everyday. If you haven't thought of this yourself, then perhaps you are the one who has "some mental issues."

By the way, the average gorilla has a penis that is about two inches long when erect.

Reactions: Zhuren

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors, animals or acts of incest - by minors we mean those under the age of 18, incest is sexual acts of any kind between relatives, regardless of their age or relation to each other (brother/sister/father/mother and so on)."

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

Last edited by a moderator:

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors, animals or acts of incest - by minors we mean those under the age of 18, incest is sexual acts of any kind between relatives, regardless of their age or relation to each other (brother/sister/father/mother and so on)."

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.
Perhaps you became acquainted with this friend of yours at said hospital. Was she your nurse or something?

Last edited by a moderator: