Ugly penises

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The hotness of long tongues as well as long penises out shine all degrees of ugliness. When either is abnormally long, who can think of anything other than the wonderful feelings they can administer. :rolleyes:

Mr.Stout

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find mine ugly and disproportionate to everything else about me except maybe my nose, because it is one big snoz too! anyway there it is. Speaking as a straight guy, I can and do see many penises that are good looking in shape and size qualities but that is of little value as it gets used its inside something anyway, usually that is so as long as it works and you know how to use it, thats the important thing. :p

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, Mr. Stout and Philbert, both of you know perfectly well that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. As for youir dick, Stout, the size of your log is the first thing that would come to mind when seen by a viewer and that would block out any thoughts of its esthetic qualities. And, although you're not showing your on-the-smaller-side appendage, Phil, regardless of its size, your handsome face would offset any yearning for its transformation.