ugly, shy but huge

HunginLondon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
At my local swimming pool yesterday I witnessed what having a huge cock does to some teens. He was pretty ugly, but came in from the main pool with what looked like a log well-outlined in his shorts and what was obviously impossible for him to conceal. At first I thought it was another teen with a hard on, but this teen took his shorts off and a huge "thing" flopped down. He was obviously very embarrassed, especially as the locker room has open changing cubicles that face onto the showers. He quickly tucked his piece under into his pants before speedily running out with his head down. I hope he learns to accept and appreciate being extremely well hung.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was pretty ugly,... I hope he learns to accept and appreciate being extremely well hung.[/quote]

Well, I hope that someone will find that he is a beautiful person with a beautiful cock. Actually, I hope that he realises that there is more to him than what is on the surface.

stetree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was at school with a guy who tho not being the best looking person on the planet was one of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet, when you finally managed to get him to talk.
Oh and he had to stand back about 6 inches more than the rest of us when he went to the urinals to stop it from banging into it.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at school with a guy who tho not being the best looking person on the planet was one of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet, when you finally managed to get him to talk.
Oh and he had to stand back about 6 inches more than the rest of us when he went to the urinals to stop it from banging into it.

Anyone that isn't bland is interesting to me, I like a unique look, probably because I feel average ok myself.

stetree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyone that isn't bland is interesting to me, I like a unique look, probably because I feel average ok myself.

Lol join the club. I always thought he was cute in an off beat sort of way. Kind of a cross between Ralph Little and Matthew Lillard(if thats how u spell it)

B_houugadunor

Media
Awww poor kid! Im sure he wasnt that bad, I have a wierd thing about guys who arent "hot" I dont go for the A&F look, I prefer handsome men who have something special,

Plus, if he was packin' its always a bonus!

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At my local swimming pool yesterday I witnessed what having a huge cock does to some teens. He was pretty ugly, but came in from the main pool with what looked like a log well-outlined in his shorts and what was obviously impossible for him to conceal. At first I thought it was another teen with a hard on, but this teen took his shorts off and a huge "thing" flopped down. He was obviously very embarrassed, especially as the locker room has open changing cubicles that face onto the showers. He quickly tucked his piece under into his pants before speedily running out with his head down. I hope he learns to accept and appreciate being extremely well hung.

Poor kid... As an adult, I found a long time ago to just be happy with the way I am (BIG). Yes, I go swimming and yes my dick shows a major bulge, no matter what I'l wearing. But, after a while a guy just has to come to terms with his size and not let that make any change in his life, "like being embarraced". I know that I get looks from both girls and guys both, but I just go on with my life. I personally have accepted my size.:smile:

mj wagner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I feel for the kid. I remember being shy in school, I was alwyas the biggest dicked guy in the gym/locker, was even called freak a few times. He needs to come to terms witht he fact that he will always have a large penis, nothing he do about it. Nothing I wore, really hid the fact that was really hung, there was just always a bulge showing. Even now it's still the same, baggy pants can only conceal so much. So now I just wear what I want, and it just hangs there flopping around. Nothing you can do about it, except a jock once in a while. He will overcome this at some point.

twinn

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i agree with you guys...i think a hot package on a "geek" is the biggest turn-on for me...i've always been drawn to what people called book-worm types, you know the kind with thick glasses....these guys are usually in my experience very warm, sweet, and unassuming. you combine that type of personality with a guy that doesn't realize the power between his legs....damn!

col1974

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
reminds me of a kid at school, tight curly red hair, extremely pale, big lips, gigantic package.
for all the ribbing for his unconventional (not ugly) looks, he got at school it never extended in to the showers, he outclassed EVERYONE.