Ugly vagina.

B_avast

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seems like what constitutes an ugly pussy to most it s in turn my biggest turn on! very large and flapping labia minora.. Pretty rare and so underrated.. Please send all those big lipped ladies you dont like to meeee!!

When it's this, or looks like solos avatar. All healthy ones are good looking.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

OhWiseOne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Prolapse is not your friend.

Take a look at Guess Her Muff the idea that there is no such thing as a visually unappealing vagina/vulva is ridiculous. There are some monsters out there.

Girl #3263 WTH :eek:

Anyway, I have never thought of a vagina as ugly or pretty. The main thing I would say is smell / taste.

scorp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never seen an ugly vag. they are all a thing of beauty. I have loved looking at everyone of them I have ever seen.. I would go so far as to say I actually admire them.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
What constitutes an "ugly vagina" to you?

it honestly kind of depends
now I feel bad for not trusting most of the answers I see from the womens section...
um, if I am horny they are pretty much all attractive
if I am not thinking about sex and a vagina is just suddenly in my field of vision I pretty much think it's ugly....
sorry but in this case the wishy washy answer is the truth

wilko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hygiene is the most important thing! Other than that, I'm easy, except to say that I prefer a nice bush down there. Bare vaginas worry me, and I don't like the sight of stubble or shaving rash. Give me something to grab hold of...

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Men are always asking us what we think of their cock, or what makes a cock attractive/ugly, why can't I ask the same of the men about vaginas?

I'd give the same answer most women do about what makes a dick good/bad: it's the person it's attached to.

I wouldn't want to declare an 'ideal', because variety is a big part of the fun in being with someone new. For my preference, I like a pussy that looks like a pussy: round mons, some labia, prominent lips, a little bit of clit.

Apussy that's either wildly asymmetric and floppy (so you wouldn't immediately know it's a pussy if you saw a picture), or one that's so recessed it's just a little slit wouldn't look good to me.

beretta216

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hair. Hair. HAIR. Oh my GOD, hair! The less, the better. I can't go down on Osama Bush Laden, that's for sure. I know some guys get off on that. I just... can't do it. Shaved or waxed smooth is preferable, but I can do a landing strip, or some kinda V-patch or something along those lines on the outside... past that, sorry... no oral.