Ugly vagina.

Leroy56

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think there is for sure. I can see by replies here that everyone's taste varies.

For me? I like hair, but trimmed is nice. Gives it personality :)

The 2 ugliest pussies I've had were like... Hmm... a calamari ring. One was still very good, and the other was even better.

Guess you can't judge a pussy by its cover :)

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
Maybe I'm lucky but I've never seen an ugly one. When I think of the 10 or so I've known. I have to say I prefer some hair to none. I did have a black girlfriend whose pubes were about five inches long when you pulled the curl out of them with your lips. Nothing wrong with that at all and preferable to completely shaven which in my limited experience often means stubble making them less fun to eat.

Women with large labia also seem to like to fuck for longer and more often, or at least don't complain of being sore as much.

Big clits seem to make women cum easier from fucking too.

Not exactly scientific or a large enough sample size to draw any conclusions from really but I know that on those rare occasions I see one for the first time, I'm always hoping it'll look something like this

cloverleaf

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't find chicks attractive or not below the waist. When u fuck you are "coupled" down there but your eyes are on her breasts and face. I don't care what her pussy looks like. I want to pierce it not look at it. I do like to sink my face in it though and I can't explain that.

GNS27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One with obnoxious lips that look like a blooming flower

R

Removed

I like most vaginas apart from the very full lipped ones. I don't like dark frilly lips or extra large clits. But I love most fannies.

Why do people love to bump this thread?

Probably because it's one of the few in the "Ask a Straight Man" section that doesn't begin or end with getting a blowjob from a Gay Man or other such bullshit.

It's a stupid question but it is entertaining.

surfin2much

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just read this from beginning to end. This is some funny shit!!!
They almost all look gorgeous!
Shaved, hairy, full, skinny, big, little. All of em.....
except big fat women.......and smelly!!!!

:)

Have you tasted one that smelled bad? :biggrin1:

I pretend I just opened a tin of Alaskan salmon if the taste and scent is a little canned, that's natural juices at work. It's the other opening nearby that can give off an odor that may spoil the moment sometimes. That at times can be a little unnatural.

JustaSkinnyguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never seen a vagina that was pretty. Pretty is a sunset, a snowfall, the leaves changing colors in fall, gazing at the stars.

A vagina is vagina. All females have them. Nothing special if every female has them and they aren't much to look at either.