Uh...Fake bulges

deityn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My entire city now wears a fake bulge, like literally everyone. When I say fake, I mean they are putting shit in their pants, that is gigantic, like they are pretending to have 12 inch X 8 inch cocks, and thats soft. It has spread to the cities around me like wildfire, and now I am thinking the entire world will be fucked in a matter of time. This isn't a joke either. In a matter of eight months, it has spread to nearly every person within 2 hours of my hometown.

It has fucked up society, all the girls that are stupid enough (surprisingly only a couple are disbelievers, instinct to like big dicks?) are horny all the time and stare (which is probably why this spread, jealousy). All the guys stare with a look of insecurity, everyone looks embarrassed all the time, everyones faces are red as fuck, and it's getting ridiculous.

deityn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Could be Seattle... that's where he says he's from!

Not directly in seattle, but in a large city nearby. I am actually unsure how much this has effected the seattle area, although I am sure it has.

D_Alfredo Hites

Account Disabled
Media
i highly doubt an entire city, or even 10 percent for that matter, are wearing fake bulges unless there is some local vendor selling them claiming they make you invincible.

and for it to remotely get to the point where people are visually uncomfortable and bothered, and there faces are getting red...LOL :mad:

parisuncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Imagine the disappointment when the real thing comes out!
They may stuff once but when the chips are done, the embarrassment is far greater when pushed to action. Can you imagine trying to hide that sock when you're hot in the middle of spemthing interesting? I wouldn't want to be there.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sounds like someone is stretching their imagination on this one.

No need to stuff if you are well-hung. No way to stuff if you are freeballing. I will stick to being well-hung and freeballing. Let them be impressed by the swing in my pants, not the socks.

chill420

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'll say this, it's still a bit fringe in most places, and this is probably the wrong site to be having this discussing, even though there is a "Make it Bigger" section. But it's true, in places like New York and LA, where I live, stuffing has taken off more than one would imagine. These are the two biggest companies selling Padded briefs. They've been written up in magazines, and one was shown on Regis and Kelly this summer. Like it or not, the cod piece has returned.

Padded underwear BottomsUp Padded Briefs, Butt Pads, Nipple Covers, Crotch pads - For Men

The Package Booster - Men's Bulging and Butt Padded Underwear, Padded Panty Undewear Brief

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'll say this, it's still a bit fringe in most places, and this is probably the wrong site to be having this discussing, even though there is a "Make it Bigger" section. But it's true, in places like New York and LA, where I live, stuffing has taken off more than one would imagine. These are the two biggest companies selling Padded briefs. They've been written up in magazines, and one was shown on Regis and Kelly this summer. Like it or not, the cod piece has returned.

In a round-about way this is good news for us. If it becomes fashionable to show bulge then it means that the penis and VPL are becoming socially acceptable again. Maybe the next thing to be targetted by fashion will be the gross and uncomfortable long shorts.