uh my penis ...

matt105

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
....kinda curves to the left somewhat. im guessing it could be from handjobs ive gotten and masturbation. would there be any exercises or nething at all to help straighten it out?? :)

thanks

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Sorry mate, once it's curved there's really no going back! I doubt handjobs or masturbation actually affects the curve of the penis, otherwise mine would curve the opposite way lol. You just have to learnt to love your curve like I now do!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are some distinct advantages to getting fucked by a curved penis, I've been told. No one's ever complained about mine.

Oh, and welcome to LPSG.

matt105

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
actually im a righty. but i like to use my left hand more lol. usually for a free mouse hand if u catch my drift lol

capttrak

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Matt, my dick is the same way. You can see it in my pics. It is a prominent left-curve and it's not from jacking off or hands jobs or anything external. It just the way your body was programmed. It's just something we're stuck with. So get used to it and enjoy it.

matt105

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thanks for all the information everyone ! this helps alot and i will furthor more enjoy and celebrate my natural left curve. and it helps to know that its not from jackin off too much . hahahha . thanks again

CURVEDANDTHICKK

Expert Member
Media
I got a lefty also and it used to bother me a lot, but I learned later that women love curves cause apprently it hits spots that aren't usually touched. I take it that you're young and still getting used to that thing between your legs but trust me you're actually one of the lucky ones. I had a woman tell me once that I will never be a bad lay cause that crooked dick does all the work.

matt105

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
wow thanks man !! some more good info. before all of this i use to have a self confidence issue about it but now i feel much better and now even more excited for my next lay. WOOT . haha