Uh-Oh...Hard Dick

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
Ok. Yesterday, talking to girl, she was cute, and I noticed those tell-tell signs of a girl interested. Touching her hair, smiling, laughing, and enjoying convo. For some reason though, my dick got hard a bit. I was standing, she was sitting.

I dont know, I moved my leg a bit, tried to hide it. Doubt I did. Don't even know if she noticed - I tried keeping eye contact with her throughout so it seemed like it, but girls are slick.

Has anything like this ever happened to you? lol

I personally think its funny.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had this happen at the gym Saturday. I had some American Eagle sweatpant shorts on and nothing underneath. ANYWAY, this guy I've never seen at my gym walks buy and he had the perfect build..Very Men's Fitness Magazine build...but very masculine too. Ok...now the part that got me excited. The guy had VERY muscular legs and ass...very much a bubble ass. He has a HyperLordosis curve in his lower spine...which makes the ass stick out even more...think JLO. Nothing bad about having that curve btw...unless its EXTREME. Back to the point...it made that beautiful muscle ass VERY prominent and he had on thin shorts and a jockstrap. *you could see the straps thru the cloth* ANYWAY, I was working out with the bf and we were both trying not to stare...I got hard. hahaha I had to sit at the machine with my sweat towl on my lap till i got soft. The BF was cracking up. I had never had that happen before at the gym...I may have to start wearing undies now just in case he shows back up. hahahhaa

Nothing like drippy precum spots on sweatpant shorts to draw attention hahahaha...

jiggysmalls

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my dick gets hard everytime i talk to a girl. i can be in a crowded mall it doesnt matter.
all they have to do is look good and smile at me and my dick is rock!!!

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This happens occasionally. The worst is when you're on a 1st date, and the girl is hot enough that you're perky when you give her a nice hug and kiss goodbye.

I always think of fat chicks to keep it down as best I can. lol. It works!

Mrmaxwell

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From my experience, 50% of women find this as a complement. It shows that you are sexual into them. If she is in the other 50%, chances are, you two wouldn't have made it past the friend mark.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This happens occasionally. The worst is when you're on a 1st date, and the girl is hot enough that you're perky when you give her a nice hug and kiss goodbye.

I always think of fat chicks to keep it down as best I can. lol. It works!

I had this same problem for many years then I eventually married a fat chick!

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The problem with asking guys to post questions like this on any other part of lpsg is that the rest of this site is full of nothing but raging homosexuals.

Now, mind you, there's nothing wrong with being/talking to raging homosexuals, however, a straight guy like myself NEVER goes anywhere else on lpsg so we just post everything here.

It's quite a conundrum. I think these types of threads should be allowed. Even if they aren't female issues, they're straight male issues and the rest of this site... Just isn't "straight male," know what I mean?

Media
quite a conundrum.

and still not a woman's issue.

the subject of this thread is "hard ons" and frankly homosexual males know more about hard ons than heterosexual women.

if the OP was rephrased "ladies are you offended by this?" It might be able to be considered a woman's issue. But dolfette would still ridicule him. :tongue:

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
quite a conundrum.

the subject of this thread is "hard ons" and frankly homoosexual males know more about hards than heterosexual women.

if the OP was rephrased "ladies are you offended by this?" It might be able to be considered a woman's issue. But dolfette would still ridicule him. :tongue:
this is cool.
i don't even need to type.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
quite a conundrum.

the subject of this thread is "hard ons" and frankly homosexual males know more about hard ons than heterosexual women.

His question was directed at straight men was it not?

Any who cares what Dolfette would ridicule? I'm the only important person here. :p