UH OH! HERE WE GO AGAIN! Only for Conspiracy Theorists!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by D_James J Poke, Nov 7, 2011.

1. D_James J Poke

D_James J Poke New Member

Do your own fuckin' research man - just like we do - those of us who want to THE TRUTH! To start you off, wrap your head around this naysaying douchebags - On November 9, 2011, starting at 1:00 pm EST and ending on November 10, 2011 at 2:00 am EST, OUR GOVERNMENT is planning on turning this planet into a "fuckin' MGM Studios Amusement Park Ride." The following is from the official website - and guess who is sponoring this event, UNESCO! Oops! Didn't mean to spoil your "STATE OF COMPLICITY!" However, many of us "theorists" found out last week! We would have told you sooner, but it's not are job, besides you wouldn't believe us anyway! Also, IT'S OUR GOVERNMENT's JOB to INFORM US ALL - RIGHT! Go take another Ambien while you wait! Here's the government's official site and documents! The name of this "conspiracy" is "Exercise Pacific Wave 11"

9-10 November 2011
    ALL EXERCISE MESSAGES HAVE BEEN POSTED - SEE BELOW (3 NOV 2011) http://itic.ioc-unesco.org/plugins/editors/jce/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif

PacWave11 will be held on 9-10 November 2011 as a multi-scenario exercise that will allow all PTWS countries to exercise using a destructive local or regional tsunami scenario. PacWave 11 will also be used to introduce new tsunami advisory products of the PTWC that were proposed by the PTWS Enhanced Tsunami Warning Products Task Team and approved by ICG/PTWS-XXIV. IOC Circular Letter 2390 was issued on 13 May 2011 announcing the exercise and requesting PTWS Countries to nominate a PacWave11 focal point. IOC Manual and Guides 58 on How to Plan, Conduct, and Evaluate Tsunami Exercises was issued in July 2011. The PacWave11 Exercise Manual (IOC TS 97) was published in August 2011. UNESCO will issue a press release on 1 November 2011.

There are 10 scenarios available. Click here for summary listing of the earthquake hypocenters.
    • Kamchatka (Kuril-Kamchatka Trench)
    • Ryukyu Islands (Nansei-Shoto Trench)
    • Philippines - South China Sea (Manila Trench)
    • Philippines - Pacific Ocean (Philippines Trench)
    • Vanuatu (New Hebrides Trench)
    • Tonga (Tonga Trench)
    • Central Chile (Peru-Chile Trench)
    • Ecuador (Colombia – Ecuador Trench)
    • Central America (Middle America Trench)
    • Aleutian Islands (Aleutian Trench)

Click to download flyer

READ IT AND WEEP!

2. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    You don't actually believe the exercise is going to use real tsunamis do you?

I suggest reading a bit before commencing to run around with your hair on fire.

3. Fuzzy_

Gold Member

Fuzzy hopes UNESCO puts a teacup ride near Fuzzy's home.

4. ConanTheBarber

Gold Member

But what does Fluffy think?

5. Perados

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think its true and the beginning of the end of the world... Cause of 2 thinks...
    Look at the maya prophezie 2012...
    And cause i know from an insider of the argentinian gov that michael jacksons death was just a fake... He had to leave the worldstage to controll the worlddistruction machine from the russians ( i guess everyone knows the movie "Dr. Strangelove" )
    This machine will also create the tsunamis...

6. Perados

Gold Member

Albums:
    oh now i got it... The chirch realy will rule the world in a few years...
    Its absolutly not random that the pope is german atm...
    Cause from 1934 -1938 the nazis started a few expeditions into the amazonas. Why should they do that just bevor a war starts? Where would be ther benefits?
    It was to build armycamps to conquer south and north america... But how could germany send millions of soldiers to south america when they need everyone in europe?
    The nazis cooperate with the jews... Or can you realy believe that the nazis killed 4 million people? Who could do so? No one, right... The nazis just toled everyone they killed 4million people so noone would miss them. But in reality they moved to south america to build up an army...
    In a few years a big coalition of germany and israel will rise and conquer the world with the pope as ther leader...
    Just look at the strategicle places of the 3 countries... Germany is in the center of europ and can easely reache the control of the ermelcannel and europ...
    Israel the control of the suezcannel and the middle east...
    And the nazi-jew army at the amazonas get controll over the panamacannel and south america
    And then its just a matter of time till they conquer the world...

And to everyone who feels dissed cause of this "theory"... I know it isnt true... I just wanna show that u only need a few fakts to create EVERY theory you want

7. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh, my God! Is THAT why he was frothing at the mouth about a paltry disaster-preparation exercise? I never even thought of attributing such an idea to him, as it is so patently idiotic! Oh, too funny. :rofl:
    Fuzzy would look cute in a big teacup (assuming that that's him in his avatar image).

8. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes... the mind boggles.

It reminds me of a dear old friend of mine who shocked me when he told me that he thought that the stars were closer to the earth than the planets. I was kind of speechless. He was really sure that the stars were around the Earth and Mars and the others were further away. It took me sometime to gently convince him otherwise.

#8 vince, Nov 7, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2011
  9. Perados

Gold Member

Albums:
    ah thats nothing...
    As i was 12 i had a diskusion with my aunt. She thought all stars are planets

10. D_James J Poke

United States shuts down on November 9/11. Temporarily or permanently?

Posted by PC World news Monday, November 7th, 2011

[​IMG]
    On Wednesday November 9/11 at 2:00 PM EST the United States will go silent. The FCC has been ordered by Barack Hussein Obama to shut down all radio and television broadcasts. So what? Not affected. Can live without radio and TV. What you don’t realize is that FEMA is in charge of this nation wide operation and the operation call for the FCC to shut down the Internet and cellular phone service too.
    Claiming this is a test of the emergency response system, FEMA will conduct a complete communications shut down: all TV, radio, internet, and phone systems will be disabled simultaneously at 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time. They are saying it will be shut down for 3 minutes.
    Who will be affected by this shut down? Everyone. Social Networking, like Facebook and Twitter are completely dependant on the communication network being up, not down. The same for the Internet. No store debit transactions can be done during a communication shut down. Banks security will be severely compromised. Banks accounts of the people can be wiped or transferred in 3 minutes. CCTV Security surveillance system will be knocked out too. A lot can happen in 3 minutes.
    Every communication system in the United States will be affected. Every communication dependent system and business will be affected. The Air Traffic control system will be affected. Banks will be affected. News reporting will be affected. Even the emergency warning system will be affected. The nation will come to a halt on November 9/11.
    This shut down could actually be a reboot. Why now? The United States government might be uploading computer malware or spyware code to the United States’ communication network. If you’ve ever made a computer upgrade to your computer system by installing a program you would know that in order for the new code to be installed properly a system shut down and reboot is usually required. Once you reboot, whatever was newly installed is activated and just runs silently behind the scenes.
    Does it make any sense to you that the United States government would decide to shut down the entire communication network of the United States just to test it? No country and no sane leader would ever do this as this would severely compromise the security of the nation. Logically one would test parts of the system separately and definitely not on the same day.
    For 3 minutes on November 9/11 the United States will be silenced. What will happen in those 3 minutes? Will the United States government use this time to launch another false flag attack against the United States people? Will the CIA detonate improvised nuclear devices in a major U.S. city? Will the Federal Reserve use this time to transfer the wealth of the United States people to themselves or to their European controllers? It only takes a few minutes to start a nuclear war. Nuclear Ballistic Missiles, each one carrying 8 or more nuclear warheads, capable of destroying 8 or more individual cities anywhere on earth can reach their targets within 15 to 30 minutes of launch.
    On October 27, 2010 the U.S. Air Force lost control of 50 nuclear, inter-continental missiles. A power failure caused one ninth of the United States’ nuclear arsenal to go off line for three-quarters of an hour. A Pentagon official said the failure disrupted communications between a control centre and the missiles at F.E. Warren Air Force Base in Wyoming. On November 9/11 the United States government will intentionally cause a nationwide disruption of communications.

11. D_James J Poke

Laugh - joke-and continue verbally masturbating each other with your tired old snarky gay banter. This is a discussiion forum about "dicks!" Your disjointed jocularity and lack/absolute diregard for reality is more frightening than the event itself.

Good fuckin' luck!

#11 D_James J Poke, Nov 7, 2011
  12. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    Do tell us, Hobbleme, what explanation you will offer when November 11 comes and goes without the United States "going silent." I expect that such an outcome will only be, in your view, further support for your belief in this plot.

Edited to add: It seems that in this instance, the frothing-at-the-mouth report is based on a real event:
    Somehow falls short of the assertion that "all TV, radio, internet, and phone systems will be disabled simultaneously," to say nothing of these dire prognostications:

#12 Calboner, Nov 7, 2011
  13. D_Sir Walter Snott

D_Sir Walter Snott New Member

Like you said hobbleme, fuck'em, if they're not bothered to listen maturely and take note that something like this COULD happen then it's their fault and naivety. We shall see as time unfolds if there is any truth to this.

Also for all the other people bullshitting this or other theories like 9/11 or new world order think about this, what if someone told you in 2000 that 9/11 would happen, you would probably call them mad, crazy and wouldn't believe them. This did happen, people did predict a catastrophic event LIKE 9/11 would happen but obviously had little proof to convince people and so no one took them seriously. People with knowledge know what potentially is going to happen but for the mass majority their eyes are blind to this. They will be caught by suprise.

14. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm already stockpiling Ameros.

15. D_Sir Walter Snott

D_Sir Walter Snott New Member

I'm not sure if this would happen, but you can bet the American government have planned for such a question of why they went silent to be answered in such a way that is believable. If they don't do anything it doesn't detract from the evil that has infiltrated the governments, research Rockefellers and royal families. The government have plans that they will carry out that will obviously manipulate the masses into believing that it is true and they carry these out VERY gradually to avoid mass suspicion being raised.

Just think about this for a second, money is a social construct, right? It is made all the time and is just printed and dished out and also very controlled. It is NOT REAL. It was made by mankind as the ultimate form of control. So recessions, eurozone crisis is all an illusion, it is made up by the government to form a society that is based upon constructs with money being at the root of it all.

I don't know if you've ever traded the Euro in the forex markets because I have and it makes no sense that a currency that has been bailed out from the brink of collapse manages to still rise, instead of sinking, how can a currency rise and be considered strong, even temporarily when it supposedly is being aided so much?

16. monel

Gold Member

It's pretty scary when the most sane post to a thread is Fuzzy's desire for a tea cup ride near his home. I'm almost ready to bury myself in a bunker and it has nothing to do with the impending make believe communications blackout.

17. Klingsor

Gold Member

Albums:
    The worst of it is, when the big blackout *does* happen, and these guys who have been predicting it want to say to the rest of us, "I told you so" . . . they won't be able to!

18. monel

Gold Member

So no one wins. Oh cruel, cruel world!

19. D_James J Poke

To be honest BigB, it's hard to say what is going to happen in the next few days, weeks, or months. However, at this time, AWARENESS is more important than the specifics. Psych-ops, like 9-11, are "staged" and are used to scare the shit out of its intended victims - especially those people who "never saw it coming!" That's tragic! On the other hand, I REFUSE TO sympathize with those "fucktards" who "WON'T BE FOOLED AGAIN - Bye GOLLY", yet remain complacent in their efforts.

There are many events "in play. yOUR RIGHT, "Pope "Betty" does represent the collapse of the Christian-Judeo Church, WHICH IS very GOOD NEWS. Coinciding with this ospicious ocassion we are also witnessing the collapse of the US's system of government. Now I know why "The Queen" has been wearing a "shit-eating" grin. -

Save your discussions for another forum and an audience where "dick" is the ONLY THING THEY CARE ABOUT!

MAKE SURE TO BACK-UP ALL YOUR COMPUTER"S FILES BEFORE WEDNESDAY - Just in case!

#19 D_James J Poke, Nov 7, 2011
  20. monel

Gold Member

Woooah! I'd suggest you reorder your meds before the blackout.

Draft saved Draft deleted