UH OH! Someone's fibbin'...

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Novice btm, you're killing me, to me you are Beula Balbricker ! Ever see Porky's ?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084522/quotes

Balbricker: Now, Mr. Carter. I know this is completely unorthodox. But I think this is the only way to find that boy. Now that penis had a mole on it - I'd recognize that penis anywhere. In spite of the juvenile snickers of some, this is a serious matter. That seducer and despoiler must be stopped; he's extremely dangerous. And, Mr. Carter, I'm certain that everyone in this room knows who that is. He's a contemptible little pervert who...
Mr. Carter: Miss Balbricker!
Balbricker: Well, I'm sorry, but I've got him now, and I'm not going to let him slip through my fingers again. Now, all I'm asking is that you give me five boys for a few minutes. The coaches can be present - Tommy Turner and any four boys you see fit to choose and we... and we... can put a stop to this menace. And it is a menace.
[pause]
Balbricker: Well, what are you gonna do about it?
Mr. Carter: Five young boys in the nude, a police line-up so that you can identify his tallywhacker. Please, please can we call it a "tallywhacker"? Penis is so ppp... penis is so personal.
Balbricker: We can put hoods over their heads to avoid embarrassment. Now listen: we have got to do it, as distasteful as it is. I know it's him. That
[pause]
Balbricker: tallywhacker had a mole on it. And that mole is the key to it.
Mr. Carter: Miss Balbricker, do you realize the difficulty of your request? Now, I would be very happy to, uh, to apprehend the young man myself. But can you imagine what the board of education would say if you were granted a line-up in order to examine their private pa... their private parts for an incriminating mole?
Balbricker: But Mr. Carter.
Coach Brakett: Mr. Carter, I think I have a way out of this. We, uh, call the police, and we have 'em send over one of their sketch artists. And Miss Balbricker can give a description. We can put up "Wanted" posters all over school..."Have you seen this prick? Report immediately to Beulah Balbricker. Do not attempt to apprehend this prick, as it is armed and dangerous. It was last seen hanging out in the girls' locker room at Angel Beach High School."

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
novice_btm said:
Bah! You're just saying that cuz you want me to pull on yours through a glory hole. :rolleyes:
Funny you should mention that, the scene in that movie involved a hole in the ladies showers and the boy put his pecker thru it when Balbricker grabbed his penix, thus this reference:

Balbricker: Well, I'm sorry, but I've got him now, and I'm not going to let him slip through my fingers again.
both literally and figuratively.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
transformer_99 said:
Funny you should mention that, the scene in that movie involved a hole in the ladies showers and the boy put his pecker thru it when Balbricker grabbed his penix, thus this reference:

both literally and figuratively.
Um, I couldn't figure out how to place myself in a high school girls locker room shower, and you on the other side of a service wall, so I just put you in a glory hole. :rolleyes:

Now, if you think about putting a snake in the pipe leading to my toilet, there's gonna be some trouble. :tongue:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Hung Muscle said:
OK OK OK. Now, I asked three of the people who posted the same pics (ostensibly of themselves) here -- each insists it's really of him.

My work here is done. The liars win.

Don't give up hung!! I admit it!!! One of my pics is fake, and three others have been photoshopped.:rolleyes:

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
transformer_99 said:
Novice btm, you're killing me, to me you are Beula Balbricker ! Ever see Porky's ?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084522/quotes

Porky's is one of my favorite movies, and that scene in the pricipals office asking for the lineup was about the funniest scene in the whole movie, other than the scene with Lassie, LMAO.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hung Muscle said:
OK OK OK. Now, I asked three of the people who posted the same pics (ostensibly of themselves) here -- each insists it's really of him.

My work here is done. The liars win.
On a good note HM, the pressure seems to be working a bit. After a recent post, I checked his gallery, out of curiousity, and "Hung Low in Thiva" has removed his entire gallery of fakes. :biggrin1:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Hung Muscle said:
That is his way of asking.

Maybe that's the motivation of all the pic stealers -- they really want the cock they are stealing...up their ass.

Or, in their mouths.... or their hands... or feet, or between their ass cheeks...

Don't ask me how these freaks work:tongue: