Y no de excusas vivo yo ... :wink:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
HUNGHUGE11X7 said:
On the topic of FAKES, I happened upon this today by happenstance.

http://www.lpsg.org/members/extremely-huge.html

What are you talking about? Just because the skin coloration is different on all three cocks, the pubes are different colors in two of the shots, and the shape, even when too small to get a clear look, are obviously of different shapes , in all three shots, I don't have any idea how you can be so bold as to insinuate this gallery is entirely fake. :rolleyes:

HLNYCXXX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I too say fuck the thieves. Their treachery is ultimately flattering.Now, how 'bout you come and sit your sweet smooth purty ass on your Daddy's face? We'll come up with a solution for that annoying debt problem :) -- HLNYCXXX
jeff black said:
I JUST don't care anymore. If you want to steal them.. go ahead... They are not perfect.. but if someone likes them enough to want to be me.. they have my blessings... and my credit card debt.:rolleyes:

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How come hot guys in my neighborhood, like HLNYC, don't ask me to sit on their face?

It seems to me that there are more and more REAL pics being posted in the gallery. I'm still going to be the Barney Fife of the reality police and happy to serve any sheriff.