Uhh... Asians?

motoramic

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
jafar said:
There are studies which show that the real difference between Asians and other races lies in the size of the testicles. Apparently on average Asian testicles are two times smaller than those of white Europeans. That may explain a lot of other things such as penis size, hairiness, muscularity, etc.

Everyone on this board, for your information, you can not use the term Asian to define a race. Indians and Pakastani and other people who live on the continent of Asia are all Asians! Mongoloid, Caucasoid, Negroid, Capoid, Australoid are old terms that are not used anymore because of the overlaps of physical characteristic. It is hard to define human race because sharing similar physical characteristics does not mean sharing similar genetic codes.
Anyway, Jafar, I don't think it's true that testicle size correlate to the maculine features you mentioned. I think it is the amount of hormone that produce in the body that give more physical appearance of "masculine features". I also disagreed that you say that an average "Mongoloid" Asian's tesicles are half the size of "Caucasoid race" (Caucasian). From what "studies" you get your information from? If you get your information from the internet, universities and government sites tend to contain the most reliable source of information.
And more more thing I would like to add, people tend to group other people how society defined them eventhough the terms may be used incorrectly. Even you may identify yourself as Hispanic or Latino. The term are not interchangeable. The same goes with white and Caucausian. Some other terms are no longer polically correct but some people are socialized that it is still acceptable to them. Many people also misused the word racist and racism on others when prejudice and discriminability is what they really meant. Anyway, that's was my afterthought. Enjoy...

Won Hung Gai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Regarding my previous statement that I believe the "Asian male sterotype" to be in most cases true, I have revised my opinion after reading this MSNBC article about a recent penis size study done in Hong Kong. Chinese men measure up below the belt

Chinese men measure up below the belt - Sexual Health - MSNBC.com

Gee, I don't feel like such a freak after all. Hehe. Maybe the sterotype isn't true. There's nothing like raw, hard scientific data to bust out those tired stereotypes.

Bariton

Experimental Member
Media
Everyone on this board, for your information, you can not use the term Asian to define a race. Indians and Pakastani and other people who live on the continent of Asia are all Asians! Mongoloid, Caucasoid, Negroid, Capoid, Australoid are old terms that are not used anymore because of the overlaps of physical characteristic. It is hard to define human race because sharing similar physical characteristics does not mean sharing similar genetic codes. (...)
I do agree.
Also 'Black' doesn't define a race. As far as I know the genitic varaity in Africa is the greatest of all continents.