UK Baggy Trousers

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I went to town today to get some new clothes with a friend. Frankly, I ended up being rather embarassed in the shops.

Is it me, or have we lost a lot of crotch out of trousers? - my friend admitted that I looked ridiculous in the ones I could get on.

Can anyone recommend somewhere in the UK to find baggier trousers?

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try loose fit...get a few sizes larger than your waist. Well a few inches. Next size up in loose fit should be smooth.

But then, no one wants a wardrobe full of loose fit jeans...

Some brands will have more room in the crotch its just finding them. I have no idea where to find them. Sowwy.

Barely Big

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think I'm big soft (about 4.5), but I also have had trouble finding pants with a crotch in them. After a LOT of searching I found that nautica relaxed fit to give a very comfortable amount of room for my taste. I don't know what the shopping situation is like in the UK, but from my experience in the states, forego any GAP Abercrombie&Fitch or similar "youth friendly" stores because they are all carrying tighter fits even when it says relaxed or loose on them.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
I went to town today to get some new clothes with a friend. Frankly, I ended up being rather embarassed in the shops.

Is it me, or have we lost a lot of crotch out of trousers? - my friend admitted that I looked ridiculous in the ones I could get on.

Can anyone recommend somewhere in the UK to find baggier trousers?

Stretch leggings seem to be in fashion again in the local council estates ...

stetree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
try places like the coleseum in manchester and other places like that. Can gaurentee you will find loose fitting jeans in one of these places. I have one pair that the crotch is around the knee and they are as large round the bottom of the legs as they are round the waist lol

D_Marvin Meatthistle

Just Browsing
Media
I will have to check some of these sites out! I find it so hard to find jeans that fit over my legs and arse (Jamaican genetics :wink:) and even most baggy fit ones then don't have enough room on the crotch! Buying smart trousers like for a suit is a nightmare!

topman29

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree with "industrialsize" why do you want to hide your body shape in "non fitting" clothes, theres nothing to be imbarresed about! you don't see, oh women trying to hide their boobs, infact most women show them off in fitted clothes, so why should this be so different for most guys?, are most men imbarrased by their phisique?

im also curious to know why straight guys get turned on by women in tight clothes, but you never seem to hear about straight women getting turned on by guys in tight clothes, guys are automatically stamped as looking rediculous and/or gay!!

oh how i wish 70's and 80's fashons come back, guys used to know how jeans should be worn back then!

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Personal choice. I refuse to wear anything tight fitting, especially around the waist, I find it extremely uncomfortable. I couldn't give a flying shit what it looks like to other people - I dress for me, not them. People who dress for the sole purpose of showing off to other people are contemptible posers and not the kind of people that I would want to have anything to do with.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for all the advice guys.

On the embarassment issue - you can see what I look like in jeans in one of my pics - and sorry but it does cause me embarassment, I suppose because other people get embarassed. I like a subtle suggestion that there is something going on down there. The trousers that we rejected were the type of fit that caused a WTF reaction rather than an mmmmmmm.

Just personal preference.