UK: Cheapest mobile to buy for Grindr

Splendid

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wanna get on to Grindr, but have no idea which mobile to buy.

I'm a student so on a very meagre budget. Can anyone recommend what I should buy? I understand a bit about Blackberry phones, know that iPhones are way out of my price range - but I've no idea what Android phones are and what would be compatible.

Thanks.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here are the best deals:

Samsung Galaxy S

(Move monthly cost slider to £15)

It's a great phone and £15.32 is the cheapest now, I got mine for £15 before Christmas, same deal just on a different network.

If you want to buy one you can get an Orange San Francisco for £100 from Argos/Ebay (and unlock it so you can use any network operator eg O2, 3 etc.)

But they are cheap and I went through two in as many months. Plus you have to then consider your pay as you go/spending on it. You don't get internet allowance on pay as you go so if you want that you're looking at £20 a month on top of the £100 you paid for the phone. You will need to use mobile internet if you want to use Grindr. You could possibly just use wifi but there are a lot of areas you won't get wifi reception.

Samsung Galaxy S is the best deal in terms of what you get for your money (minutes/texts/internet) and it is a great phone.

Last edited:

Splendid

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks - really appreciate the f/b.

Here are the best deals:

Samsung Galaxy S

(Move monthly cost slider to £15)

It's a great phone and £15.32 is the cheapest now, I got mine for £15 before Christmas, same deal just on a different network.

If you want to buy one you can get an Orange San Francisco for £100 from Argos/Ebay (and unlock it so you can use any network operator eg O2, 3 etc.)

But they are cheap and I went through two in as many months. Plus you have to then consider your pay as you go/spending on it. You don't get internet allowance on pay as you go so if you want that you're looking at £20 a month on top of the £100 you paid for the phone. You will need to use mobile internet if you want to use Grindr. You could possibly just use wifi but there are a lot of areas you won't get wifi reception.

Samsung Galaxy S is the best deal in terms of what you get for your money (minutes/texts/internet) and it is a great phone.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wanna get on to Grindr, but have no idea which mobile to buy.

I'm a student so on a very meagre budget. Can anyone recommend what I should buy? I understand a bit about Blackberry phones, know that iPhones are way out of my price range - but I've no idea what Android phones are and what would be compatible.

Thanks.
why are you posting this under adult web sites?