UK - Circumcised and Not Happy

dannyboy84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was cut when I was a kid. There was no medical reason for it, just my parents wanted my foreskin cut off.

I've never been happy having been cut. Most other guys in the UK have a foreskin and I'm really envious of them.

The main issues are:
* Feeling different to most other guys in the UK who have foreskin
* Knowing I was circumcised for no medical reason
* Gradual reduction in sensation in the head of my dick
* Knowing about 20,000 nerve endings have been hacked off my dick
* No foreskin to pull backwards and forwards over glans when masturbating
* Less sensation in my dick when fucking or getting a blowjob
* Having to explain to girls I was circumcised for no reason when they ask
* Taking ages to cum during sex
* Constant feeling of being "exposed" in my glans, rubbing against pants
* Dryness and chafing of my dick due to no protection from a foreskin
* Unwanted erections caused by stimulation of my glans against pants
* Having to endure jokes & teasing from mates about me not having a foreskin
* Constant feeling I'm missing out on something

Does anyone else in the UK have similar feelings / issues?

Last edited:

PJack

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Dude I'm circumcised, it was done when I was really young and never known any different. I prefer it, much cleaner, i wouldn't like to have foreskin again.

Reactions: CJF88

silverion1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dannyboy,

Read up on foreskin restoration. It can't bring back everything that you lost, but it can bring back a lot.

The device I use is the DTR: index

Astro

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Look at the other threads in this section. I'm from the UK, I am livid about it. I am the one who has to live with it, but it was my parents who had me done, for purely religious cultural reasons. No point repeating the articles, but you are not alone.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ya, and

it was done when I was really young
much cleaner

LOL If you're cut at 3, you'd have no idea whether you'd have a clean penis at 30.

AAP, 1999: Circumcision is not necessary for optimal hygiene.

Last edited:
D

deleted257218

Have you always felt like this or is this a "I read NORM so I am now angry" sort of post

If you're unhappy then restore, there's no use sitting around feeling sorry for yourself, a lot of sex is mental so if you're negative towards your own body then that's going to affect your sex life circumcised or no

S

SirConcis

* Knowing I was circumcised for no medical reason

Are you aware that cosmetic surgery usually improves things ? Just because it was not medically necessary does not mean it was done with negative intent.

* Gradual reduction in sensation in the head of my dick

This happens to everyone, cut or uncut, except perhaps uncuts with phimosis whose glans has never been exposed and thus was not able to mature.

Once the glans and inner foreksin surfaces have adapted to the circumcision (usually less than 2 years total), they remain that way, unless you change underwear type at which point they adapt a bit and stay that way.

The nerves remain. And skin thickness does not constantly increase, it does so once after the circ. (and in case of normal uncircumcised males, the skin thickness increase as well during puberty when the glans is more and ore often exposed.

If you put lube on your glans, you immediatly notice a different level of sensation because this is something you are not used to.

* Knowing about 20,000 nerve endings have been hacked off my dick

* No foreskin to pull backwards and forwards over glans when masturbating

Masturnation methods for circumcised males vary more. Rubbing hand over glans better silumates intercource than sliding foreksin up/down.

* Less sensation in my dick when fucking or getting a blowjob

For fucking, sensation increases but more "stable". For the uncut, you get a rish when you push in as the head gets exposed, and is a dull movement when you pull out as te head is covered. For the circumcised male, both the glans and inner foreksin rub when going in and out. But because it is a more constant sensation you can last more.

* Having to explain to girls I was circumcised for no reason when they ask

Just answer "looks better and is cleaner".

* Taking ages to cum during sex

Girls prefer that.

* Constant feeling of being "exposed" in my glans, rubbing against pants

Great sensation that guys who get cut as adults really love. But you have to choose underwear carefully. And if you still feel your glans, it means that itsn't as dull as tou pretend it to be.

* Dryness and chafing of my dick due to no protection from a foreskin

I've never had chafing problems. Are you wearing sandpaper underwear ?

* Having to endure jokes & teasing from mates about me not having a foreskin

Respond with "Are you jealous" or "so you are attracted to my beautiful penis ?".

* Constant feeling I'm missing out on something

It should be "constantly proud of my penis". You're not missing out on a foresskin. YOu have a different type of penis with its own advantages which uncuts don't have. You have a case of "grass is greener on other side" without really knowing what the other side is like.

jeff926

Sexy Member
Media
cut at birth, not sure if I lost the nerve endings, but with my tight cut I don' have any of those problems you listed above except that for nice jacking off I have to use lube instead of foreskin.

pepinogrande

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My parents did it to me because they thought it was: "Modern". Uncut people were still "farmers"; we were a "city" family.

My father did apologize to me....blamed it on my mom..."she read a book about it"....of course, she was head of the delivery rooms and nursery of one of the countries largest Jewish hospitals. My Dad had a HUGE foreskin. I guess i was jealous...plus i loved him and wanted to be like him.

Reactions: Intactnine

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SirConcis's post up there is about 80% bullshit, in case anyone was wondering. It's too tiring to correct yet another post like that though. :/

bigred0818

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here's a spanner in the works - I'm uncut and pretty gutted that I was not circumcised when I was younger. I would go and get it done now, but I'm not into the idea of going through the pain of recovery as well as the fact that I am a "halfie" anyway, so I have they best of both worlds, really. However, I'd have much preferred to have had it done when I was young and didnt know any different.

From what I have seen cut cocks look better and they grow better throughout one's development with less curvature, etc. Cleanliness is a personal thing, but I do think that cut cocks are slightly better at keeping away certain 'smells'. They also do not restrict glans growth. In my opinion, circumcision is superior.

Reactions: CJF88

green carnation

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can't imagine how you can't agree with most of what he wrote, so come on and wake yourself up and correct it. You were bothered enough to slag the post off, so now back up your opinion...

SirConcis's post up there is about 80% bullshit, in case anyone was wondering. It's too tiring to correct yet another post like that though. :/

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't imagine how you can't agree with most of what he wrote, so come on and wake yourself up and correct it. You were bothered enough to slag the post off, so now back up your opinion...

I hear you, but I'm sure Endued is tired as much with these sorts of threads as he is with the silly arguments on them. I mean, they get repeated ad nauseum on this site, and it's a bit...well, nauseating to see them yet again. I've been here for years, and they never ever change.

"Cosmetic surgery usually improves things"...but no links to anything to back that up. And what does that even mean, anyway, "improves things"? At least it's followed by a sensible statement (that just because it's possibly negative doesn't mean the intent was). But then there's the whole "nothing happens to the nerve endings" thing...except, of course for all the nerves that get lopped off. They go in the garbage or get used in research...or Oprah's skin cream. And on it goes; personal opinion presented as fact.

It's no secret that the circumcision threads on this site devolve into boring shouting matches. I think it's because people present their own beliefs as though they were Gospel ("I like the look of an uncut dick better" becomes "Uncut dicks look better") and they present conjecture as if it were fact (beating off while circumcised better simulates penetration? Who the hell has ever done a double-blind study on that one???).

Because there are as many opinions as there are people, and because people (understandably) get upset when they're told their dicks are inferior (it sure as shit pisses me off when I read on these forms people cluelessly say that uncut dicks are dirtier when mine - and every last one I've ever encountered in person - is clean as a whistle), these things turn in to shouting matches for some, and are just exasperating for others...as I'm suspecting they are for Endued.

I don't mean to pick on Sirconcis, by the way. He posts all over this site, and he has some great, thoughtful insights. But on this matter I disagree with him just about categorically. Unlike him, I tend not to post in these threads because I just find them maddening, and produce posts, like this one, that are way too long and, frankly, kinda off-topic.

JonathanQ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sir Concis is usually about 80% bullshit. His post doesn't deserve correcting as it's just more of the same drivel and an attempt to justify his circumcision. Tiresome. Tiresome.

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ugh, alright.

Firstly, the guy says he's unhappy he had part of his body removed for no good medical reason. Concis says you should think of the cosmetic reason, and that he maybe should be grateful. WTF? Patronising nonsense.

Secondly, everyone loses sensitivity of the glans. What? Never heard this one before. Google's not showing anything up either. Unless he means when you're old or something, as if that somehow justifies having the sensitivity loss brought forward 60/70 years.

Thirdly, "in case of normal uncircumcised males, the skin thickness increase as well during puberty when the glans is more and ore often exposed"... he seems to be suggesting that a circumcised glans is the same as an uncircumcised. Obvious, contradictory horseshit.

Fourthly, "If you put lube on your glans, you immediatly notice a different level of sensation because this is something you are not used to", you mean if the glans is more moist, like it's supposed to be, it feels different? No shit. What's your point?

Fifthly, masturbation techniques vary more. Eh? Again, this is some desperate attempt at justifying circumcision. It's basically "circumcised men have to try different things to stimulate themselves - this is a good thing!!!" That's spin that'd make a politician cringe.

Sixthly, "For fucking, sensation increases but more "stable". For the uncut, you get a rish when you push in as the head gets exposed, and is a dull movement when you pull out as te head is covered. For the circumcised male, both the glans and inner foreksin rub when going in and out. But because it is a more constant sensation you can last more." He demonstrably has no idea how a normal penis works. He seems to think there's no such thing as an erect penis with a naturally unsheathed glans when that's how it usually works. And "dull movement"? No, there is no "dull" movement, that's straight up lies. The 'last longer' argument is pathetic spin as well, as if a) all guys with normal penises can't last more than two minutes or whatever, and b) you can only pleasure your partner with a keratinized glans. If you say so!

Seventhly, it's "cleaner"? Really? We're still doing this? As had been pointed out upthread, even the AAP say it makes no difference to proper hygiene. Presumably he thinks vaginas are inherently unclean too, as they contain glands which produce the same substances as the 'dirty' foreskin does.

Eighthly, girls prefer guys with sexual dysfunction? Erm, okay.

Ninthly, guy says he doesn't like the 'exposed' feelin, and he says "nah, you're supposed to love that!" More desperate patronisation.

Tenthly, he discounts the chafing, but nothing about the dryness. Why would that be then?

Eleventhly, "you're not missing out on a foreskin". I don't need to explain the problem with this statement here, do I?

So there you go. Probably a bit more than 80% now that I've gone through it properly.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bear with SC... he went through some heavy circumcision envy when he was an impressionable age and always wanted to be like the popular, cut guys. And something about how his foreskin was thicker and less shapely than the other uncut guys. He got his foreskin cut off loose and years later got circumcised a second time to get it high and tight. And now is so obsessed with the issue that he wants parents to share his incredible experience with their sons (as if infant circumcision is in any way comparable to a guy getting cut after his glans and foreskin have fully matured). If ever there was a circumcision evangelist...

Trying to explain that the foreskin has function at each stage of life falls on deaf ears to most of those who got cut as adults. They either had a physical problem with their foreskin due to inattentiveness or injury, which they are relieved to no longer have, or a psychological issue, particularly if they grew up around cut guys and were never taught that they're normal and even advantaged. I have yet to meet a guy happy to be cut in adulthood who found his foreskin pleasurable or functional or attractive, so it's a given they're going to rail against it. OTOH, I have met plenty of intact guys who thought that their foreskin was "just something there" who later learned how to derive wicked pleasure from it and now guard it like gold.

I particularly feel for guys cut at birth or in childhood in places like the UK. Some are glad, but most seem to understand that they're missing a part of their sexual functioning -- not to mention a valuable part of maintaining their modesty if nude around others, like at the beach. There is no barer bare than naked and circumcised, and whilst some revel in the condition and always want to show it off, others are deeply ashamed or embarrassed and want their natural coverage back. It was, after all, theirs and theirs alone.

Maybe some enterprising person could invent cloth or silicone dick covers that look various degrees/styles of cut and uncut and one could wear over the penis like a snug glove. Something a little thicker than a condom and that has art, with veins and a (covered or uncovered) head. That way you could present whatever status you desired and avoid surgery or arduous restoration altogether. Mix it up all month.

Naturally it would have to look realistic and attach really well, or this could happen. Of course, that one was fashioned out of luncheon meats, so probably not a good idea. (For back story, see this page and scroll down to "Friends")

Last edited:

Supershaggy1822

1st Like
Media
You could just stop obsessing over a tiny piece of skin you only had for a few days of your life and just move on. Billions of men have lived with and without foreskins for centuries and both groups have done just fine. Your little buddy having it's own turtle-neck isn't going to make your life perfect.