UK East Mids Guy looking for fun times

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just off J25 M1, 2 J's up from East Midlands Airport (NG10 / Long Eaton area), looking for some fun female companionship, with a guy who's quite down in the dumps, and could use with the cheering up.

Currentaly no strings fun, but could also lead to something more serious for the right girl.

Age and looks are not an issue, just they requirment of a fun, outgoing personality, and a love of classic rock music, and simalar.

Pic's up in gallery, or for non-gold members, try here, for some of my earlier shots: Index of /stan_marsh14/1/a/PA

Can also possibaly accomadate, if comming some distance.

Sorry guys, must as I am friends with a number of gay guys, and get on well with them, it's not what I am looking for, but still welcome comments.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Derby here...I think yr my list ;) what changed yr mind.

TBH, very bad break up with my ex from Ilkeston a few years back, and lost trust in women as a result, I basically need to pick myself back up, and get out there, and get my confidence back (Explains why the past few months, I have considered guys even), and certainly sex wise, I call myself a trisexual..... try anything once, if you know what I mean :biggrin1: