UK Eurovision Entry 2009

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HAHA You blinking bugger!! I can't stop playing the fucking thing now....:biggrin1::biggrin1:

LOL

heh heh...i knew it would take about 2 minutes to get obsessed :biggrin1:

how are you progressing thus far captain?

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I shall forgive you, bless ya....your too young to appreciate british success in the history of the contest.
Sure the last several years have been bad for the UK not to mention other western nations.....a potential reason for this is not simply the unfair political voting of eastern entries but the unfair progression of the UK, Germany, France and Spain into the final without qualifying simply because they can afford to bank-roll the contest more than other nations.....Maybe in time when the unfairness is gone we may even see Italy enter once more.....they have refused to take part for quite a long time now.

On the contrary im well aware the Uk had sucess in 1967 with Puppet on a string by Sandie Shaw, In 1969 with Boom Bang a Bang by Lulu, In 1976 with Save your kisses for me by Brotherhood of Man, In 1981 with Making your mind up by Buck's Fizz and in 1997 with Love, Shine a light by Katrina and the Waves. It still doesnt alter my opinion the contest is a waste of time and the songs that win arnt of a particulary high standard and in aproxmitaly 59 odd years the contest has ran i have liked one song only which was Lordi's entry The Devil is a Looser and he's my bitch.

Last edited: