UK Eurovision Entry 2010

The UK will be sending 19 yr old Josh Dubovie to represent Blighty this year. It's typically cheesy - but less bland than last year's entry.

What are his chances?

[PS: I'd still like us to send a heavyweight entry one yr - the likes of Noah & the Whale, Hot Chip, Keane, Kasabian or Mumford & Sons, to really blow everything out of the water. But maybe unlikely?].

Last edited by a moderator:

zx69

Just Browsing
Media
I'm glad it was between the two lads, Josh just need to move his hips abit so it atracts the girls to vote, i like his dress sence and wish him well in the comp, his family were well pleased with him winning.

marks out of ten i'd give him 1 ..... even you!!

I'd probably give him an 8 if I was voting. Chirpy enough and quite feelgood - seems to go down well in euroland.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
That was just awful! What was that? It was bad classical singing to shite dance music which any GCSE music student could compose. His dancing was a joke and it was just embarrassing to watch.

Joll: Why would someone like Noah and the Whale go when the voting is so political? They'd be the best and still get nil points. There was a rumour System of A Down were gonna reform for the one in Russia last year, but alas it didnt come to be.

Joll: Why would someone like Noah and the Whale go when the voting is so political? They'd be the best and still get nil points. There was a rumour System of A Down were gonna reform for the one in Russia last year, but alas it didnt come to be.
Yeh, I know. I just wondered if we entered a really kick ass song that won ppl over, would we be awarded top marks or not?

Someone like Paolo Nutini might go down quite well...

He'll win when I kidnap all the judges and make them vote for the UK. ;)

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"mitchy is LPSG's biggest eurovision fan and thinks the song will be a better performance by the time the contest begins"

I did wonder what he'd make of it. ;)

Incidentally - I think the dancin' babes should stay. They're funny and the main one with short, dark hair is hot. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Cliff! Lol...

He'd be able to set an old poem to some funky new tune, I imagine...

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
The UK will be sending 19 yr old Josh Dubovie to represent Blighty this year. It's typically cheesy - but less bland than last year's entry.

What are his chances?

[PS: I'd still like us to send a heavyweight entry one yr - the likes of Noah & the Whale, Hot Chip, Keane, Kasabian or Mumford & Sons, to really blow everything out of the water. But maybe unlikely?].

I want to cry. That is bad. What has Pete Waterman done?