Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Orientation is about PREFERENCE. Therefore, the only person who knows the truth about anybody is that person. Just because a person has sex with a particular gender or person doesn't guarantee anything. Preferences can change at any time, too!

mwrigh17

Just Browsing
Media
There are now a few pics of my dick in my gallery. Let me know what you think.

Matt - nice piece of meat mate. It'd be good to see the whole package - you're a good looking guy. Even a cock and ball pic with torso would do, I'm up for taking the pic myself if you need a hand!!

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I heard John O'Shea was gay, and involved with Will Young, any truth in that?

There are lots of rumors about John O'Shea, but I had heard it was either Wayne Bridge or Matthew Upson was was involved with Will Young. No idea if there's any truth in the rumours though.

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The names most often associated with rumours are :

Sol Campbell, Ashley Cole, Michael Owen, Freddie Ljungberg, Cristiano Ronaldo, Graeme Le Saux, Arjen Robben, John O'Shea, Jermaine Jenas, Jermaine Pennant, James McFadden, Wayne Bridge, Matthew Taylor, Matthew Upson.

However, I've only ever heard rumours, never any definite evidence.

Has anyone else heard any other rumours or got any other names that should be added to the list ?

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
I highly doubt that these guys would come out of the closet if they were gay; the basketball player John Amechi caused a big controversy when he decided to come out, and a lot of hateful comments were made about him from officials and fans.

If there's a gay guy on you team, this creates WAY too much awkwardness in the locker room, and on the field. This would take the entire team down, and you would lose your career.