UK Gay Footballers

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
James McFadden's wife has recently had a baby.

The names most often associated with rumours are :

Sol Campbell, Ashley Cole, Michael Owen, Freddie Ljungberg, Cristiano Ronaldo, Graeme Le Saux, Arjen Robben, John O'Shea, Jermaine Jenas, Jermaine Pennant, James McFadden, Wayne Bridge, Matthew Taylor, Matthew Upson.

However, I've only ever heard rumours, never any definite evidence.

Has anyone else heard any other rumours or got any other names that should be added to the list ?

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know what soccer is,but other than David Beckham I still have no clue to who these men are.lol

I don't think anyone in the UK would expect you to know these people, they are UK soccer players (we call it football in the UK).
As you say Beckham is probably the only UK footballer that most Amercian guys have heard of.

dougroberts1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A guy has just been found guilty of trying to blackmail a premiership footballer here in the UK. No words on who the player is yet (his identity was kept secret throughout the trial) but it's bound to be a gay thing... I'll try and find out who it is..

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Well we know that the guy doing the blackmailing was goalkeeper Ashley Timms, although we don't know the identity of the player that he was blackmailing (or who the third party was - or was there a third party?). Timms has been told to expect a custodial sentence.

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
Hey, contortionist, have you ever met a studly, masculine, muscular gay man who's more of a man's man than the typical straight man? Someone who's reeking of testosterone but who loves no-holds-barred sex with other men?

We exist. :cool:

NCbear (who has never owned a handbag :tongue:)
Yeah, sure, straight-acting self-loathing gay. :rolleyes:

Man's man usually means you hate women. Man's man + gay = fucking men.

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
I don't think anyone in the UK would expect you to know these people, they are UK soccer players (we call it football in the UK).
As you say Beckham is probably the only UK footballer that most Amercian guys have heard of.
Beckham is known for makeup, underwear ads, an anorexic wife, and always getting hurt, unable to play, in America. :biggrin1:

Ashley Cole is gay and I know this through Cheryl's best friend. Their marriage is one of convenience only.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ashley Cole is gay and I know this through Cheryl's best friend. Their marriage is one of convenience only.

Oh yeah, if you say so it must be true! :rolleyes:

Convenience? They're not Royalty! Ashley Cole was caught cheating recently....with another woman! Hardly the actions of a GAY man. Cheryl doesn't need him & he doesn't need her. They both have very successful, independent careers. So whats the convenience? To cover up that he is gay? What's in it for Cheryl? Nonsense.

All this speculating about players being gay is just fantasy bullshit based on very little evidence. It seems certain gays just believe what they want to believe, fuck the facts. Oh well. :rolleyes:

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The only one I know of is Justin Fashanu. I had such a major crush on him in my teens - I was so upset when I heard he died. I heard he posed nude for a womens magazine way back in the '80's. I've tried so many search engines hoping to find some pictures on the 'net but I can't find any. Any suggestions?