UK Guy ~ please read!

D_Sedwell Biggbottem

Experimental Member
Media
Married 35yo bi guy from Cambridge, UK. I am overweight and have a small (4 inches) cock. I have onlyy had straight experience. My main fantasies are being dominated/abused/humiliated by sexy ladiesand/or hung guys, either online or meet up. I also fantasise about being forced to watch my wife fucked by a hung stud who humiliates me by using me as a slave ~ my wife has agreed to this if we find the right guy. Am available to chat most of the time and possible email swops but can only cam after 20:00 GMT. Add me on subsmallcok@yahoo.co.uk or subsmallcok@hotmail.co.uk
Have very few limits and will discuss anything about my fantasies and private life.

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've only had str8 experience too but want to try topping a willing guy and I'm definitely bigger. Pity I didn't see this a couple of weeks ago when I was visiting Cambridge.

D_Seymour_Dix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is the first! Have posted similar but first time I have posted this.
Hope this answers your question.

lol I was just wondering mate, I've seen you post a blog asking, and in the personal ads - I admire the determination hahaha

Q:

A:
As many times as it takes for the guy to get a response, presumably. How exactly does it harm you? Is he wasting paper or ink? And when precisely did you become LPSG's self-appointed post policeman?

who sh*t in your corn flakes this morning? you always this touchy?

D

deleted282244

Timewaster.

I live in the next town, tried messaging on MSN.

Bloke wouldnt Cam to verify he was who was in his XTube pics.