Uk Gyms Open Showers, Sauna @ Steam

D

deleted13564101

Pure Gym Bromborough has something of a mixed arrangement. 6 cubicles, 2 have doors the others don't. The ones that don't used to have curtains, but they kept falling down so I think they just left them. Guys often don't bother shutting the door if they have one, so there's usually plenty to see.

D

deleted13564101

Good to know. Unusual for pure gym to not have doors
That particular branch used to be a different chain, 24/7 fitness I think, I'm guessing they just didn't bother changing what was already there

D

deleted14389051

Lots of posts around about gyms in London with open showers or Steam Rooms & Saunas in the changing rooms, but let’s try and create a list of locations outside London in the UK.

lockdown is easing and more of these places are opening now

There's Everlast Fitness in Bromborough which has a nice steam room, mixed and small but also quite dark. Showers have cubicles but I often saw guys leaving the door open when I used to go there. Also a new JD Gym opening further up the road in the old Candy factory next week, I'll be joining so I'll check it out and report back ;)

Freedmanj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There's Everlast Fitness in Bromborough which has a nice steam room, mixed and small but also quite dark. Showers have cubicles but I often saw guys leaving the door open when I used to go there. Also a new JD Gym opening further up the road in the old Candy factory next week, I'll be joining so I'll check it out and report back ;)
look forward to hearing about it

D

deleted14389051

look forward to hearing about it
I went into JD Bromborough this afternoon for a preview. 6 spacious shower cubicles with doors that will easily stay open, and a beautifully positioned sauna where you can potentially watch guys coming in and out of the showers, but it's on an L-shape inside so I reckon you'd get away with some discreet fun without being seen. Opens Wednesday with preview days between now and then:)

D

deleted14389051

Good to know mate. You going to be joining?
Already have! Fiver for the first month special launch offer, then normal price after that. Even their "plus" multi gym membership is quite good value I think

D

deleted14389051

Good to know mate. You going to be joining?
Went in today, absolutely loved it, changing area is small-ish but well laid out, seems to attract a younger crowd and plenty of guys happy to walk round with their cocks out. Didn't see any action in the sauna but it seemed quite popular. I left the door open while I showered and nobody seemed to mind. Decent sized cubicles with the little stand for your shower gel relatively low down, I reckon it would be at a good angle for some naked selfies or videos. Might have to try that next time! My eye was caught by a beautiful twink who was fresh out of the shower after me, but sadly he did the towel dance. Only one who did though, very much in the minority with that :yum:yum:yum