Uk Gyms Open Showers, Sauna @ Steam

D

deleted14389051

people happy to be nude / in towel in the sauna.
Don't know, I saw a few people going in there but they had shorts on. Although some comments on social media just before it opened suggested it would be a "sausage fest", and quite a few guys keen to determine whether it was separate or mixed. So good potential I would think.

D

deleted7400431

Are you free today at 7pm @ Liverpool St? DM

D

deleted14389051

people happy to be nude / in towel in the sauna.
Sorry I've been off this for a while.

Yes very much so, I always go nude now, a few others do too, nobody seems to mind either way. There are some who will strike up a conversation and/or grab a sly glance when they think you're not looking, and others who sit in silence and look dead ahead or down at the floor :laughing:

Jakeyd

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So for anyone who is around in West Cornwall this summer, or ever, there are some open showers at the Better gym and pool centre in Helston. A decent 25m pool. Small changing room split into three areas, so you can only see the guys in the bit you are in. Small open shower room, with about 5 heads. There are hooks for the towels in the showroom. I was there - would you believe it - on a day when the local beach lifeguards were training in the pool! They were swimming for so long I was in and out before they came back to the changing room unfortunately, but they were very hot... Not sure of the scene otherwise. There was one guy naked in the showers when I went to have rinse before the swim. About 35, slim and fit. He helpfully told me which of the shower heads had the best pressure, and we had a nice chat whilst being naked together, so maybe it is usual to be naked, rather than shower with trunks on. Hope some of you guys manage to get there!

SecretStratosphere

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Couple in Brighton:

. Freedom Leisure Withdean - the main showers are (frosted glass) cubicles but they have a sauna in the changing room so a nice safe space to be naked. There is a sign telling people to wear shorts but it's 50/50. No other members will complain about nudity, just one of those daft gym policies. There's also a secondary, smaller set of changing rooms with open showers but they don't get used much.

. Alive Gym in the city centre - has open showers and a sauna in the changing rooms. It's a very quiet gym though which is a shame as it's the best open shower set-up in the city.

Day passes are available for both places.

Reactions: deleted22933111