UK high-street underwear

Hi I'm new to this site. I've been reading through the topics but can't find anything relating to my specific question so I'm hoping you can help me here.

OK so I'm just wondering where is a good place on the high street to buy underwear for guys like us? I can't go without support so I tend to go for briefs or boxer-briefs/trunks but I'm struggling to find any decent undies on the high street that don't crush my equipment.

The other thing is I'm a student so I can't afford to spend like £20 on just one pair of pants, I need something a bit cheaper. At the moment I wear some cheap rubbish from Sainsbury's and there is no room in them at all. I don't know who they were designed for but they are so tight, and even the 'keyhole' in the front of them is so small I don't think an average guy could use it.

I really don't want to buy on the internet or mail order. I have seen some in Burtons and also Next that I quite like. Anyone tried these?

Also the other thing is, I am usually waist 32" so I buy size small. Would buying medium instead help or would that just create more problems?

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
englishbloke said:
Hi I'm new to this site. I've been reading through the topics but can't find anything relating to my specific question so I'm hoping you can help me here.

OK so I'm just wondering where is a good place on the high street to buy underwear for guys like us? I can't go without support so I tend to go for briefs or boxer-briefs/trunks but I'm struggling to find any decent undies on the high street that don't crush my equipment.

The other thing is I'm a student so I can't afford to spend like £20 on just one pair of pants, I need something a bit cheaper. At the moment I wear some cheap rubbish from Sainsbury's and there is no room in them at all. I don't know who they were designed for but they are so tight, and even the 'keyhole' in the front of them is so small I don't think an average guy could use it.

An internet company called "Fig Leaves" supplies Calvin Klein, Versace, et al underwear at up to 90% off making designer briefs cheaper than good old "Marks & Spencers".

Sports briefs and stretch boxers provide support and any high if you really cannot abide the internet !

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like you, I don't like loose boxers. I used to buy 'tanga' style briefs - you know; a belt with a pouch at the front and a triangle of fabric over the bum - I can't get on with thongs - but tangas seem to have gone out of fashion. I recently found some nice little briefs by Sloggi. They have a decent pouch. I also bought some short boxers by Jockey. No fly opening, but a slight pouch. I still find myself wearing my old tangas most of the time, but I'm wearing them out so I'll have to get used to the boxers etc. We can always try jock straps. I got a couple of those from sports shops. They're comfortable enough, but I always feel slighlty uncomfortable with my ass directly in contact with my trousers. I'm sure you know what I mean.

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Riven, Have you tried International Male's "JOCK SOCK"? It is a pouch on an elastic belt and it is very comfortable to wear. I wear them with or with out boxer shorts. They give excellent support without having the bothersome understraps of a jockstrap. I call then "A jock that you can put on over your head". International Male is on the Internet. Also, they another source called "Undergear".

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Before I left the UK I always bought Next underwear. I still get people o bring them over here for me when they visit. I can recommend them for sure.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
STYLYUNG said:
Riven, Have you tried International Male's "JOCK SOCK"? It is a pouch on an elastic belt and it is very comfortable to wear. I wear them with or with out boxer shorts. They give excellent support without having the bothersome understraps of a jockstrap. I call then "A jock that you can put on over your head". International Male is on the Internet. Also, they another source called "Undergear".

Thanks Stylyung,
I'll take a look at those.