[UK]Looking for a good looking, hung and big load guy for a first time.I'm nervous!^^

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by D_Kisha_Mia_Ash, Nov 23, 2010.

1. D_Kisha_Mia_Ash

D_Kisha_Mia_Ash Account Disabled

Verified:
    Photo
    Hey guys!

I'm from the UK, Near Peterborough. 19 male.

I am looking for a guy who is hung, nice looking dick, nice big load and pretty good looking. I would love to give head and if you are up for it, give me anal intercourse.

Basically, I have had sex with Women but for a while I have really just wanted to suck the he'll out of a dick and balls; and get fucked in my ass.
    I've fingered and stuck objects into my ass, gotten upto my knuckles and can take a small baseball bat; but I want the real thing. ;)
    I can prepare for the anal preferably with a condom.

About the blowjob, I would want to give head 110%, I just want to suck and slurp like mad :( i've watched cumshot compilations and I seriously want to unload a guys dick into my mouth.

Sorry if it sounds stupid, I've been contemplating a while, and just plucked up the courage to do it.

My dick is around 7 inches, fairly girthy. I'm not that built, pretty good looking. But I just want to suck and be fucked! ^^

Would love a reply.

2. D_Kisha_Mia_Ash

Verified:
    Photo
    Can travel to London too :)

3. D_Kisha_Mia_Ash

Verified:
    Photo
    Bump!

I can't drive! So transport is a lil issue :3

Hit me with some good looking, big load cock >:]

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice