[UK]Looking for a good looking, hung and big load guy for a first time.I'm nervous!^^

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by D_Kisha_Mia_Ash, Nov 23, 2010.

1. D_Kisha_Mia_Ash

D_Kisha_Mia_Ash Account Disabled

Hey guys!

I'm from the UK, Near Peterborough. 19 male.

I am looking for a guy who is hung, nice looking dick, nice big load and pretty good looking. I would love to give head and if you are up for it, give me anal intercourse.

Basically, I have had sex with Women but for a while I have really just wanted to suck the he'll out of a dick and balls; and get fucked in my ass.
    I've fingered and stuck objects into my ass, gotten upto my knuckles and can take a small baseball bat; but I want the real thing. ;)
    I can prepare for the anal preferably with a condom.

About the blowjob, I would want to give head 110%, I just want to suck and slurp like mad :( i've watched cumshot compilations and I seriously want to unload a guys dick into my mouth.

Sorry if it sounds stupid, I've been contemplating a while, and just plucked up the courage to do it.

My dick is around 7 inches, fairly girthy. I'm not that built, pretty good looking. But I just want to suck and be fucked! ^^

Would love a reply.

2. D_Kisha_Mia_Ash

Can travel to London too :)

3. D_Kisha_Mia_Ash

Bump!

I can't drive! So transport is a lil issue :3

Hit me with some good looking, big load cock >:]

Draft saved Draft deleted