UK Meet & Greet

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After speaking with another member about the idea of organising a meet and greet for LPSG members in the UK I'm putting the idea out there to gauge interest.

It would be a standard meet up (ie not a meet up for sex) and there is no immediate rush to organise it - at first I want to just see who would be interested in attending. Perhaps in order to accommodate lots of members needs we could meet somewhere central in the UK, such as Manchester, but this is just a thought.

So, would you be interested in attending a meet and greet if it was organised, and would you be prepared to travel to a central location? Share your thoughts!

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know my thoughts on this already. I will be there .

Although thought of as the far north by some, taking the whole of the UK into account Manchester is pretty central. It's a great and diverse city too.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would love for it to take place in London as that's much nearer to where I am, however taking in to consideration all of the places over the UK where people are located I think somewhere around Manchester would be fair for everyone.

Our US counterparts were able to travel great distances to meet one another, let's not let our side down!

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds like a good idea...Manchester seems central (and not far from me!), though I guess it depends on where the majority of the members are (London, I guess...)

Hard to say really. I think FB is using this thread pretty much as a way of gauging stuff like that.

Fab1, isn't that the ridiculous pink car with like 9 wheels?
This.

I will happily be the Parker to your Lady Penelope.
LOL! It'll be like Lady Penny's finally let loose behind the wheel. :wink::biggrin1:

Would it not just be easier to give me a lift? Not as fun granted, but far less effort required on your part :tongue:
He always makes stuff difficult. :tongue:

I dunno about a meet up myself - I'm more into meeting up with individual members for a quiet bevvy as and when the opportunity arises. I'd consider it tho, but wouldn't want it located anywhere special on my account. :)

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought it would perhaps be fun as well if there was a meet and greet organised somewhere else in the world at the same time. We could have a laptop and connect via skype to all say hi - I dream big.

I thought it would perhaps be fun as well if there was a meet and greet organised somewhere else in the world at the same time. We could have a laptop and connect via skype to all say hi - I dream big.
Slut. :wink: