UK Members: Where's Boy George?

hotsnake

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Duncan Norvelle!Fuck right off.Even I barely remember him.Did for gay culture what Dolly Parton did for the padded brazier.:tongue:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hotsnake said:
Duncan Norvelle!Fuck right off.Even I barely remember him.Did for gay culture what Dolly Parton did for the padded brazier.:tongue:
Are you seriously telling me that you don't think the catchphrase "Chase me! Chase me!" is the apex of camp comic genius? :eek: :rolleyes:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hotsnake said:
I hate to disagree but I'm gonna anyway.I suppose u know who Frankie Howerd is too?:confused:

Ooo-er, well, no, missus, well I mean you wouldn't think so at her age would you, well I mean, no, but well, no, .. so who's he then? :biggrin1:

hotsnake

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That's cool.You win.Your prize is u can have me whenever u want.Just kidding..I'm out on Wednesday evenings.:smile:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hotsnake said:
That's cool.You win.Your prize is u can have me whenever u want.Just kidding..I'm out on Wednesday evenings.:smile:

Tsk, and that's the only night of the week when I don't wash my hair, so I'm tied up shampooing and conditioning from Thursday through Tuesday. Life is so unfair, when it could have been a match made vaguely near Heaven :rolleyes:

hotsnake

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
BTW I last saw Boy George in London behind the counter at Kentucky Fried Chicken.:biggrin1:

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
alex8 said:
Tsk, and that's the only night of the week when I don't wash my hair, so I'm tied up shampooing and conditioning from Thursday through Tuesday. Life is so unfair, when it could have been a match made vaguely near Heaven :rolleyes:
He's really at my house, face down on my bed. He's just letting you down easy.

hotsnake

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love to be teased,covered in whipped cream and......well the rest is up for discussion.:wink:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorcerer said:
He's really at my house, face down on my bed. He's just letting you down easy.
Damn, I thought that was just a hallucination, although the pleasing ache deep within already left me with a few suspicions that it might just have been real after all... :tongue:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorcerer said:
As your resident former coke snorting whore, I closely examined Boy George photos from the last 4 years and I'm 99% certain that the fairy dust was his.
I think anyone who had seen him interviewed on any European television show in the past 4 years would reach that conclusion too, tbh. :cool:

Hence my comment at the very opening of this thread about hoping the court would believe his story ... as opposed to my actually thinking there was a modicum of truth behind his pleas of innocence.