UK Study Participants Needed: Is your penis too large for sex?

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by Outline, Feb 26, 2007.

1. Outline

Outline New Member

Is your penis too large for sex?

I am a researcher currently working on a programme about unusual conditions and one area we are exploring is men who have penises that are so large that they restrict the man from having a fully functional sex life.

I would be interested in talking to any man in the UK who feels that the size of his penis is creating difficulties in this area. We have a very limited timescale to investigate this area, so I would be very interested in talking to you asap if you would like to discuss this project further. You will be under no obligation to take part but please do call me for a chat if this is of interest.

Best wishes,

Corinne Runeckles

Tel: 020 7428 1577
    Researcher
    Outline Productions
    Outline Productions - tel 020 7428 1560

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Not this again....

3. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Are you going to do a programme on women whose vaginas are too small to have a normal sex life?

4. kalipygian

Gold Member

Albums:
    Is this an example of the famous dry British humo(u)r? Gave me a chuckle, anyway.

5. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Sadly not.

They are a young production company and no doubt this programme will work very well to the voyeuristic freak show market - I don't have any problems with these guys making the show - good luck it's a free world.

I turned down the offer to appear on the Channel 4 show and I'm not going to offer here either, but to each their own. :smile:

I'll watch it if you make it.

EDIT - Though of course if Corinne is cute and doing in depth research herself - I may be tempted ;-)

6. madame_zora

Gold Member

Ugh, all I can say is that if they decide to misrepresent this site again like Channel 4 did and we get flooded with trolls, I'll hunt each and every one of them down and eat their eyelids.

7. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

People from the site will sign up for the show - I bet you. Call it fifteen inches of pain/fame.

I'm not talking about Corinne's show - tough assignment btw :biggrin1: - but it was funny to hear friends talk about the Channel 4 one when I was asked to go on it.

Draft saved Draft deleted