Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The programme's website is at Inbetweeners - E4.com - but not many pics.

Very English sort of programme. In this episode locker room nudity for Neil, while the female driving examiner can't keep her hands off Simon, lots of cliche jokes and bad language. Quite entertaining.

new_n_curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I watched it, Neil looked kinda impressive in those red speedo's, more so towards the end as they walked to the car.....lol

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sorry I posted about the wrong show. was thinking about another British show.

sukmycock00

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Been watching previous episodes of this show and got to the one where Joe Thomas who plays Simon goes out in a speedo to impress his love interest...completely unaware that his testicle is hanging out lol. Found an interview where he stated that it is, in fact, his hairy ball sticking out and not a prosthesis.

He's pretty cute, definitely top 2 for the show, but looks pretty rough in his candid pics lol

The Inbetweeners: Joe Thomas "That was my real testicle!" | Unreality TV

Attachments

iryhousen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's an episode in Swanage where they go out in a little boat and Simon falls in the water. They take all his clothes off and he's standing there with only a sock over his cock, and its a pretty long sock. I think it's in the second season. Joe Thomas was also in Fresh Meat.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's an episode in Swanage where they go out in a little boat and Simon falls in the water. They take all his clothes off and he's standing there with only a sock over his cock, and its a pretty long sock. I think it's in the second season. Joe Thomas was also in Fresh Meat.

I saw that..I thought it was hot :)

Voglener

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I absolutely love the BBC version of the Inbetweeners! Its brilliant! MTV has made a US version that's absolute crap! Unwatchable! Why do they do things like that?

Anyway, Neil (Blake Harrison) is totally dreamy and he has a huge cock. I love the episode where they go to the amusement park where he works. He has to wear a character costume and bees get inside and stings him so he goes into the locker room with Will and Simon to change into his clothes and some of his co-workers have nicked them. So he's just standing there bare arse with his cock right in Will's face. lol. He is totally clueless and knows nothing about boundaries. lol.

Blake is also part of a comedy team named Suicide & Crumble. At a little after 2 minutes just before the clip ends he comes out in yellow spandex dancing to Juicy Fruit. You catch a quick second of his bulge as he's strutting down the hall. Hot!

Suicide & Crumble - YouTube

But, Joe Thomas is a totally "f"-able babe, as well. Can't wait to see him in another movie playing a more serious role. His willingness to get naked means full frontal won't be an issue for him at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: SEAJay78

iryhousen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some pics from the movie
I've got to see that movie. I agree that the US MTV version of the show is not good. The fat guy that plays the "Jay" character is just offensive, where James Buckley was cute while saying the most offensive things. It looks like Jay's father was right about his size.

sukmycock00

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've got to see that movie. I agree that the US MTV version of the show is not good. The fat guy that plays the "Jay" character is just offensive, where James Buckley was cute while saying the most offensive things. It looks like Jay's father was right about his size.

I've never watched the American version, and that's being reaffirmed as a good decision by yall's comments lol. And from what I can tell, yeah, Jay isn't very well endowed. Simon, on the other hand, has really nice big balls and I'd bet Neil has a big dick :)

D

deleted257218

I remember them saying that they used a stunt cock so its not actually him. It's the only way he agreed to do the scene

iryhousen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish they had done more with Theo James in the movie. I guess we won't see him again for a while unless his "Golden Boy" pilot get picked up.