100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last edited:

Rubber_JonnyN

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Penis Envy

Channel: Virgin 1 Air date: Sun, Jul 27 2008 - 22:00 Description: Documentary looking at the state of the British male member and men's anxieties about it. Reveals the average British penis size and looks at whether penis extension products and surgery really work

Sounds interesting, hope it's on again.

D

deleted15807

Interesting. Will this end up online anywhere?

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice :smile:

Can't wait to upload this, you're gonna love it. :DIt's penis overload and pretty explicit although no erections. Not much talk about girth so far, it's all about how men want more visible flaccid length, and some have gone under the knife at a cost of £6,000 to £12,000 just to add 2 centimetres at best. One woman jokingly said " well, it's got to be able to touch the sides"

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just spent a fucking hour trying to set up my Pinnacle Recorder to record the TV but apparently it won't work.

Thanks for recording it Dan, I look forward to the upload. Some observations:

The nervous guy is actually quite big although thinks he's small which I believe is due to bullying at school.

No really big cocks (which is nice for my ego).

It seems from the audience vote, size does matter to women. I also think a lot of women are conditioned to say size doesn't matter. When to an extent it does; women have a space to be filled. The more you fill her, the better she will feel.

I thought those Puppetry of The Penis guys were big...til I looked in the mirror :wink:

[Frustration brought me back]

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thought that considering the presenter/comedian talk about his size, he should have had no problem proving it to everyone. After all he expected the other guys to bear all, why should he get away with. Anyone else agree on this matter. Don't expect others to do what you are not prepared to do yourself.

Cheers Smartalk

JF

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can understand Steven K Amos (the host) not getting it out - he has a comdey career to think of and maybe didn't want to have this coming back to haunt him at a later date.

He did seem to be somewhat dimensionally confused though. When inputting his details to the web-based survey he gave length as 9.2 and girth as 4. The survey expected the size in centimetres but he seemed to think inches - it wasn't until later that he realised the mistake. Whether the mistake was genuine or a setup for a later joke wasn't clear.

However, in cm or inches 9.2 x 4 does seems to be disproportionate. A length of 9.2" is impressive but a girth of 4" seems low if measured completely around or excessively high if measured across. If the host of a penis-related documentary can't measure correctly then no wonder there is so much debate about size.

As for the rest of the documentary, it had the usual content for these things - growth techniques / devices, surgery, medical talking heads and the public. The two guys having hypnosis and meeting with the doctor to learn to accept their sizes was novel and maybe the most worthwhile part.

J

lamplight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow... that female stand-up comedian is really mean!

What is it with women in comedy who feel like they have to be the badest, most evil, vulgar bitch on the planet?

LACJohn

Experimental Member
Media
Im downloading it now, thanks for the upload, Dan!

The documentary that I felt REALLY important was a Canadian Documentary that had a comedian in it as well called S&M: Short and Male.

I couldnt find it anywhere.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
[/The more you fill her, the better she will feel.
QUOTE]

Not true. Unless you are really small, a guy that knows what he is doing can stimulate the ladies quite well. There is such a thing as too big sometimes with some women, to the point where it becomes apparent it either ain't gonna happen or it becomes painful.

If you know where to go with it once "it's in", it's all good.