uk wank lads list

TMo854

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi, I am an experienced master searching for a long term slave to own, train and mold into my perfect slave. If you're serious about becoming a long term slave to an experienced dom, then read my post in full.

About me: I am a fit, attractive and active 32 year old professional male with over 10 years experience in owning/training slaves online. My main kinks are humiliation, complete ownership, anal, cbt, forced workouts, chastity, forced bi and long term control. Although I am open to exploring new kinks. My hard limits involve anything illegal or to do with scat etc! I am extremely discreet due to obvious reasons and expect that my slaves would respect this rule too.

What I'm looking for: The most important thing for me is obedience. I'm searching for a slave who is committed to learning his place and takes a huge amount of gratification from serving his master. I'm looking for an attractive male slave who knows his place, or desires to learn it. Age doesn't matter too much to me, as long as you're over 20 years old and in good enough shape (if you're looking to be trained into much better shape-even better). My slave should ideally enjoy similar kinks to me, or, at the least, be willing to explore them. He should also be able to commit time to serving his master daily/weekly-if not on video call, then at least through recorded tasks etc. This is negotiable.

My Experience: As I have already mentioned, I have a lot of experience in owning and training slaves. The lengths of these master/slave relationships have varied greatly from a few months of ownership to several years. I always find the most rewarding relationships to be the ones that last the longest as I am able to truly mold that slave into what I consider to be the 'perfect slave'. I have a lot of experience training slaves through humiliation (prostration, mantras, extended submissive poses, public (with slaves consent, naturally), punishments for forgetting rules etc, anal play (from first experimentation to using larger objects and g spot stimulation), CBT (with a variety of instruments), chastity (record for a slave is 1 month at present-many of my slaves have been straight and in relationships, so this can be challenging to extend beyond a few days/weeks), forced workouts (I love to instruct slaves in these as I enjoy seeing my slaves becoming more physically attractive and confident within their bodies, long term control (as mentioned, I have various slaves for long periods of time) and complete ownership (I enjoy setting tasks and taking control of workouts, nutrition, underwear, clothing, Grindr hookups etc-only with slaves consent). My experience is vast, but potential slaves should not be daunted by this, rather, if successful in securing an audition with me, we can discuss what areas you may wish to explore and what your hard limits are-I'm reasonable.

Why Long Term and Total Control are Important to me: I think that long term control is important as, over time, slaves are more in tune with my desires, and vice versa. In my opinion, this leads to more pleasure from both sides during sessions and also allows for longer term tasks such as chastity. I particularly enjoy breaking my straight slaves in through public humiliation tasks (but again, this is negotiable). One of my more recent slaves, was an Irish semi-professional football player. On match days, he would write slave, slut, owned, faggot and other messages above his cock and on it. The humiliation was a HUGE thrill for this slave. He would laugh it off and say his girlfriend was the kinky type who liked to exert her dominance in the bedroom, but, a few of the other players must have guessed the truth. I'm sure. I'm not telling you this to scare you, or to make you think each slave needs to prove his worth with such a show of devotion, but rather, to give you a taste of what having a long term relationship with my slaves has allowed me to achieve in terms of trust, devotion and subservience. Total control is important to me because if a slave serves 1 or more masters, he will forever be forgetting the correct way to obey his master-all masters are different.

Why I'm Searching for a New Slave: The reason that I am searching for a new slave is that my main master/slave relationship has come to an end after nearly 4 years of ownership. My current slave is marrying his long term girlfriend in a few weeks and feels that he cannot do this whilst still serving me. Whilst this is disappointing, I do understand his position and hope that, because of this event, I will find an even more dedicated slave. We shall see

.My Obsession with Straight Slaves: I have a definite preference for 'straight' male slaves for 2 reasons. 1-they are extremely discreet. 2- In my experience, the level of devotion exhibited by these slaves is extraordinary. To hide their desires for so long, in my experience, has made them desire full ownership and control more than all other types of slaves. I am not only recruiting 'straight' slaves. I am happy to receive applications from gay and bi slaves too-provided they meet my other criteria. In fact, this may be better, as so many of my long term straight slaves have decided to get married and to stop serving because of this.

What you should do: If you've read this far and are still interested, thank you for taking the time to read all of what I had to say. I've not recruited in a while, so felt that I had to be very explicit about my experience and what it is that I want.If you think that you are a potential match for me, and genuinely seek to be owned, trained and molded into the perfect slave, then you should send me a brief introduction on Skype. Tell me about your asl, your experience, your kinks, your limits and your goals as a slave. Do not send me a short, generic message. To do so would be an insult after the time and effort I have put into writing this post.

Finally, I would request that you also include a full frontal and full reverse nude when you message me on Skype, so that I can see the potential slave. I would prefer if face were included, but fully understand if you'd rather show me on cam, or in a separate picture.

Slaves who impress me with their 'application' will be invited to audition for me on cam.

You may send your applications by Skype to stephenthomas171717@yahoo.com
ain’t nobody got time for that

Reactions: fiddlesticks21
D

deleted395203

30 M London here. skype: live:.cid.bab3c8d681ea33a2

Brackennn

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hi, I am an experienced master searching for a long term slave to own, train and mold into my perfect slave. If you're serious about becoming a long term slave to an experienced dom, then read my post in full.

About me: I am a fit, attractive and active 32 year old professional male with over 10 years experience in owning/training slaves online. My main kinks are humiliation, complete ownership, anal, cbt, forced workouts, chastity, forced bi and long term control. Although I am open to exploring new kinks. My hard limits involve anything illegal or to do with scat etc! I am extremely discreet due to obvious reasons and expect that my slaves would respect this rule too.

What I'm looking for: The most important thing for me is obedience. I'm searching for a slave who is committed to learning his place and takes a huge amount of gratification from serving his master. I'm looking for an attractive male slave who knows his place, or desires to learn it. Age doesn't matter too much to me, as long as you're over 20 years old and in good enough shape (if you're looking to be trained into much better shape-even better). My slave should ideally enjoy similar kinks to me, or, at the least, be willing to explore them. He should also be able to commit time to serving his master daily/weekly-if not on video call, then at least through recorded tasks etc. This is negotiable.

My Experience: As I have already mentioned, I have a lot of experience in owning and training slaves. The lengths of these master/slave relationships have varied greatly from a few months of ownership to several years. I always find the most rewarding relationships to be the ones that last the longest as I am able to truly mold that slave into what I consider to be the 'perfect slave'. I have a lot of experience training slaves through humiliation (prostration, mantras, extended submissive poses, public (with slaves consent, naturally), punishments for forgetting rules etc, anal play (from first experimentation to using larger objects and g spot stimulation), CBT (with a variety of instruments), chastity (record for a slave is 1 month at present-many of my slaves have been straight and in relationships, so this can be challenging to extend beyond a few days/weeks), forced workouts (I love to instruct slaves in these as I enjoy seeing my slaves becoming more physically attractive and confident within their bodies, long term control (as mentioned, I have various slaves for long periods of time) and complete ownership (I enjoy setting tasks and taking control of workouts, nutrition, underwear, clothing, Grindr hookups etc-only with slaves consent). My experience is vast, but potential slaves should not be daunted by this, rather, if successful in securing an audition with me, we can discuss what areas you may wish to explore and what your hard limits are-I'm reasonable.

Why Long Term and Total Control are Important to me: I think that long term control is important as, over time, slaves are more in tune with my desires, and vice versa. In my opinion, this leads to more pleasure from both sides during sessions and also allows for longer term tasks such as chastity. I particularly enjoy breaking my straight slaves in through public humiliation tasks (but again, this is negotiable). One of my more recent slaves, was an Irish semi-professional football player. On match days, he would write slave, slut, owned, faggot and other messages above his cock and on it. The humiliation was a HUGE thrill for this slave. He would laugh it off and say his girlfriend was the kinky type who liked to exert her dominance in the bedroom, but, a few of the other players must have guessed the truth. I'm sure. I'm not telling you this to scare you, or to make you think each slave needs to prove his worth with such a show of devotion, but rather, to give you a taste of what having a long term relationship with my slaves has allowed me to achieve in terms of trust, devotion and subservience. Total control is important to me because if a slave serves 1 or more masters, he will forever be forgetting the correct way to obey his master-all masters are different.

Why I'm Searching for a New Slave: The reason that I am searching for a new slave is that my main master/slave relationship has come to an end after nearly 4 years of ownership. My current slave is marrying his long term girlfriend in a few weeks and feels that he cannot do this whilst still serving me. Whilst this is disappointing, I do understand his position and hope that, because of this event, I will find an even more dedicated slave. We shall see

.My Obsession with Straight Slaves: I have a definite preference for 'straight' male slaves for 2 reasons. 1-they are extremely discreet. 2- In my experience, the level of devotion exhibited by these slaves is extraordinary. To hide their desires for so long, in my experience, has made them desire full ownership and control more than all other types of slaves. I am not only recruiting 'straight' slaves. I am happy to receive applications from gay and bi slaves too-provided they meet my other criteria. In fact, this may be better, as so many of my long term straight slaves have decided to get married and to stop serving because of this.

What you should do: If you've read this far and are still interested, thank you for taking the time to read all of what I had to say. I've not recruited in a while, so felt that I had to be very explicit about my experience and what it is that I want.If you think that you are a potential match for me, and genuinely seek to be owned, trained and molded into the perfect slave, then you should send me a brief introduction on Skype. Tell me about your asl, your experience, your kinks, your limits and your goals as a slave. Do not send me a short, generic message. To do so would be an insult after the time and effort I have put into writing this post.

Finally, I would request that you also include a full frontal and full reverse nude when you message me on Skype, so that I can see the potential slave. I would prefer if face were included, but fully understand if you'd rather show me on cam, or in a separate picture.

Slaves who impress me with their 'application' will be invited to audition for me on cam.

You may send your applications by Skype to stephenthomas171717@yahoo.com
you need serious psychological help.

Reactions: rooney
D

deleted976629

22 m Ireland.slim fit.love showing fuck fleshight.need a verbal guy encourage me.mic and mic preferred Skype : chrislpsg