uk white girls, and pakistani guys

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Helmer Heighballs, Sep 9, 2009.

1. D_Helmer Heighballs

D_Helmer Heighballs New Member

hi there,

im nearly 24(woohoo), i have a great sense of humor, a nice cock, im chilled out romantic, cute practically the whole package. even if i am carrying about 15 pounds of extra weight.

heres the thing. white girls dont seem to find me attractive, im in the nottingham area fyi. guys i have no prob with, white guys seem to dig pak guys. but teh girls just seem to shoot me down. granted im a lil shy but even when i act confident, i get nothing.

i reckon if they saw my cock, they would dig it, but if you tell a girl u got a big cock they accuse u of lying. bragging whatever. but i cant just whip it out in the club.

any thoughts girls? particularly looking for advice from white uk/european girls.but all are welcome.

what is it that makes y'all wanna turn down and asian guy!! but u love having us as friends.

2. Drifterwood

Gold Member

I think that your Avatar is in breach of the rules.

Nottingham has the highest ratio of women to men in the UK.

3. D_Helmer Heighballs

really should i change it or am i risking being banned

4. D_Helmer Heighballs

thanks for the heads uo i didnt think i was a lil high, anyways iv uodated my gallery

5. Guardian100

Guardian100 Member

lol mate I'm going to guess that they're shooting you down for reasons other than your race, don't think I've EVER heard of any girl shooting a guy down because of his race in this country stop being paranoid, you don;t live in the southern states of America!

One of my best mates growing up thought she couldn't get a bloke because she was so flipping tall and broad, but it wasn't that it was because she stank! Not an everyday thing but it was obvious that some days she didn;t wear deoderant, my other male mates used to refer to her as the boot even though she wasn't bad looking.

Ask a female friend (someone who really knows you) for an honest straight up opinion on how you look and carry yourself, and DON'T be offended if you don't like that answer, just work on your flaws.

Hope this helps mate :smile:

6. D_Helmer Heighballs

tell me ur not that naive, that the uk is no longer racist, ive been called a smelly paki at least a dosen times at uni, a nigger loving paki by a cop once.

the southern states!!! what about BNP seats being won in recent elections!!

and that wasn't the intention of my post, it was to tease out mor information, about whats and whys.

7. Drifterwood

Gold Member

Sorry - I read your thread as though you were a white guy complaining that all the white girls were going for Pakistani guys.

Not that I have any first hand experience (well I was made to feel very uncomfortable in Southall one night when I was with a woman who looks South Asian), but don't Pakistani/Muslim men have a reputation for not being particularly respectful to women?

8. D_Helmer Heighballs

thats liek saying, white people have a tendency to be racist, coz white people founded the ku clux clan.

im totally respectful. im a decent guy. its just this is starting to get on my tits. been wondering bout it for ages. and i have asked white female friends, and they say nothing wrogn wif me, i have good eyes, cute smile, blah blah blah, but none of em want to date me.

9. Daisy

Gold Member

Do you want total honesty?? I wouldn't date a Pakistani guy or an Arab guy because first and foremost I love white guys, thats just my preference BUT there is a perception about respect. How can you deny that these countries culturally treat women as second class citizens? I am NOT saying that you do, and especially if you're second generation, however there is that perception and to deny it would be naive and unrealistic. I'm being honest with you because perhaps nobody else will. Now I'm speaking as an American, so I can't say what British girls feel about Asian men, but for example, there is a large Arab community here in the city I live in, and you never see white girls with those guys. They tend to date other Arab girls. I feel that you can't discount CULTURE...it's NOT race, please dont throw the racist card out there. It's cultural differences that hurt relationships. I have a Japanese friend who married a Chinese man and they are having a very hard time bridging that gap between the 2 cultures. Not because one is better than the other but they have very different core values and customs. So as a white woman I am going to be blunt and tell you that Indian, Arab and really any Asian man won't even register on my radar screen because I don't feel that our cultures are very compatable. It doesn't mean that these arent great, wonderful men but it's ingrained. You can add Russian men to that list as well, and they're as light skinned as I am so it really has nothing to do with race.
    I really am sorry that you've experienced prejudice in the UK, in America you would likely find an equal amount of prejudice but that's just the reality. Women find all kinds of bias and prejudice as well as black people, overweight people, etc. So knowing that, just do the best you can to let women get to know you and if it's meant to be they'll see past your culteral heritage and (ok possibly your skin color?) and if you carry yourself in a way that's confident and friendly you'll be fine. Be careful about the message you may sending unconciously, even with your body language when you meet girls, if you appear to have a chip on your shoulder it will come across. By the way, if girls want to be your friend, great..be friends and let them see what a great guy you are and those are the best kind of relationships that begin as friendship.
    I realize I've written a novel here, but it was an interesting question :)

10. D_Helmer Heighballs

dont worry abotu teh race card i ever play it unless i have to.

haha that is exactly teh kind of thing i wanted. thankyou for your honesty. i guess i . it better now. altho, im nto after a relationship. im after sex, so how does teh desire for cultural coefficcy fit with that?

11. Guardian100

Guardian100 Member

God my oh, that is really really really bad you know they can get 8 years in prison for that????. You only hear about that sort of thing happening on council estates in Yorkshire or Birmingham.

I must hold my hands up and say I would have avoided a certain ginger bloke in my life simply because he was ginger! And he turned out to be the love of my life, who made me feel more love than I have ever felt. And that was one life lesson that I'm glad I learned early! Never ever ever judge book by it's cover. If you do the chances are you'll miss out on somthing very special.

You're a human being with the capacity to love and be loved, don't worry I still think you're being paranoid!

12. Guardian100

Guardian100 Member

Ah I missed that, then in that case the answer is easy, your game is poor or you straight up need to get your lazy arse to the gym! :D

13. D_Helmer Heighballs

damn that was the one thing i was hoping u wudnt say! gym

14. Daisy

Gold Member

Choc sent me a pic of his face and I must say he is a good looking guy.
    I say that what's lacking is your game. Any guy who always ends up on a girls "friends only" list is usually putting out the wrong kind of vibe. Find a guy who's successful with women and get some pointers. Oh yeah, and hit the gym! :)

15. D_Helmer Heighballs

alright, thankyou seaside. uve been a great help, as have all of you.

vibe n gym.

16. javyn

javyn New Member

Albums:
    Yeah hit the gym, and maybe go after other women too. White women proved to not be worth the effort to me years ago. Not trying to generalize, but in my experience they have been far more shallow than Asian and Latinas. I've been turned down by countless due to my weight (I am very underweight), some even coming right out and saying I must have a small dick for being so skinny.

Of course, the Asian and Latin women who did see past that, ended up with an 8 inch bonus, as well as a dedicated boyfriend.

17. SpiceFromIndia

SpiceFromIndia New Member

I live in southern part of america. I got turned down some times i guess 3-4 times. Well i dated and have had sex with many girls here. I think you need to work on your heigine and your attitude like what you talk and when. some girls will always consider you for the friend others if they have interest in you i think you need to work on how you should approach girls. I am dating a white girl here who before me always been with white but well with me she does not want white guys and find them very un-attractive. When i met her first time we started as friends and i was very flirty with her all the time. My gal is really really hot and cute gal and i have not seen many that can compete with her even the first time when i met her in a house party she was getting hit by several guys. In the beginiing i ignored her completely untill i got introduce by my friend who happened to be the host. Well after that we talked about different things and exchanged numbers. She already have some indian guys hitting on her but she said she dont find them attractive. The reason was they are very shy, bad heigine and inability to carry a conversation. However, since i was interested in her a lot after i got toknow all that whenever i was meeting her i made sure i am clean(cut your nails, clean arm pits, brush your teeth etc.. shave unwanted hair off your body.) and since she already considered me smart and intelligent guy who can carry a conversation things were easy for me. She was very entertained with me. After some time we got engaged in sex and she had a hard time taking me. I was really patient with her and work my way up to make our sex better and better. And she had her first penetration orgasm with me. Well man no matter how you look like if you can entertain gals(through talk or humour) she will be into you. Now she says she rarely find white guys attractive and she does not want to be with black guys but that is just her preference she does have black friends who she is only friends with. Since she is a nice gal i decided to be in relationship and she was very happy about it.

I think you should pay attention to what you talk and how you talk and try to read the expression of the gal and interact more and learn from your experiance and dont repeat the same mistake again.

I had several gals from various races/ethnicities (no asian though it just did not happen with me) here who never had any indian guys before so i think it solely dependent on the person and a little communication skill is the key. Remember we all are human and some people would say i dont like this or that but with time and understanding lots of things change.

Besties....

18. modest123

modest123 New Member

Paki men have an unfortunate reputation, in some parts of U.K. for grooming young white girls into prostitution. Also, there is an unfortunate widespread attitude among European Muslims that white girls are sluts, whores and worthy of being taken advantage of. A very large proportion (almost all, in fact) of violent rapes in Scandinavia are perpetrated by immigrants - who are largely Muslim. It is illegal, in some countries, to point this out but facts are facts. So this reputation might be working against you and this is truly unfortunate for the kind, respectful men who happen to be Paki or Muslim.

19. dolfette

Gold Member

i've dated an asian guy.
    i have not, and never will, date a guy who tells me his todger is big in an effort to get me into bed.

have a little class!

20. dolfette

Gold Member

i have never had any trouble with pakistani men who were born here.
    only the ''fresh off the boat'' guys seem to imagine they can just grab a white girl and she'll fall down, legs akimbo, ready for whoever turns up.

it's not that one race is any worse than another. it's just cultural.

Draft saved Draft deleted