uk white girls, and pakistani guys

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i have never had any trouble with pakistani men who were born here.
only the ''fresh off the boat'' guys seem to imagine they can just grab a white girl and she'll fall down, legs akimbo, ready for whoever turns up.

it's not that one race is any worse than another. it's just cultural.

Hahaha... nice you are really accurate in your observation but not much in understanding. I think guys of any race any culture are same and they want to get laid. However, some has upper hand on it because they spend good time in the culture others with no experiance end up reflecting something that is percieved in a way similar to you have. It is just like americans and brits go to india and they have hard time doing the same. Not because they are not good because they look clumsy in indian geography. And another thing the culture of UK and europe or america is seen in asian countries from their movies now what people would think when your actor is sleeping with every other gal he meets that basically tells that girls from here are all slut. However, i do know the sex psychology for women doesnot work that way. One night stands are if not common in america/uk but its not many for majority of individuals i mean to say that its rare as far as life time is concerned.

I know some indian guys who are born here . some of them have had many women may be 30 or so with age 25. And yes they do think that pink pussies like brown dicks and they can get plenty. However, since them being born here automatically make them easy like how to get white pussy. How many scores desi guys from "Desh" has??... very few and for many none? Now again there are many kinds of FOBS and trust me many if not majority are very diligent and sincere for their cause that is mostly academics. They dont involve in all this. They get higher education makes 6 figure salary go to india and arrange marriege and live happily ever after. Others do try getting some. Some get success with better approach and better understanding of how to get it some dont. Now majorely both kinda guys when get married offer loyalty.

In this fast modernizing world where loyalty is getting rarer and rarer because of too much freedom and no discipline, majorely these are the only people who are keeping the goodness of life time commitment(compare divorce rates). Whose loss is that ?

Please correct me if i misunderstood you. Do you mean to say that english culture is better than indian culture when you say "it's not that one race is any worse than another. it's just cultural. "

Last edited:

korinaus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey, here's my 2 cents.

I am an East-Asian guy living and studying in Australia. I am also attracted to White girls, more specifically, library-type girls. It is true to some extent that white girls are not attracted to asian guys generally. In my Uni, there are many Asians but it is hard to spot Asian guy-White girl pairing. Even it seems many asian boys don't dare to talk to white girls. And some white girls actually treat asian guys as 'invisible creature'. However, AM/WF couples do exist at least in Australia. Let me tell you what I found to make that happen.

1. Appearance
It is sad but appreance is important. It is almost like preliminary league if you like. I once knew a handsome Pakistan guy who could easily pass for Italian or Spanish (It helped that he also worked on his accent). He seemed to have no problem dating a white girl. But if you can't do anything about your 'innate' appearance, then work on other things. Hit the gym. Care about hygiene. When I see a couple you wish yourself to be in, almost always, the Asian guys have a decent body. And if I am super-honest with you, as East Asian guys' stereotype of nerdy and weak, there is a bad stereotype of Indian guys that they are smelly and self-centered. So work on yourself to be seen the opposite.

2. Peer-pressure
When I am with a white girl even just as friends, I sometimes get hostile/weird glances from White guys (even though most Aussie guys just don't care). Then, probably, the girl would also sense it and feel a bit uncomfatable. If it is the case, you always should reassure her that you don't care nothing but her at the moment. If you are self-conscious of you being with a white girl, the girl would catch it and feel even more insecure. You know it is not easy for a girl to date someone outside her comfort zone. Be understandable and act natural.

3. What you've got and girls' interest and preference
Remember that Asian guys are underdogs in English countries in the end. Girls tend to want to be with main players than minor players. So, you need to have something on the table to offset your perceived status. For example, many white guys are muscular and huge at the gym, but usually I am the only one among white guys who knows how to do a high-kick. I mean it would be helpful if you focus on what you've got as special. Also I recommand you go to social clubs or whatever where you can share your interests with others, hopefully a white girl. Once the white girl has something in common with you, and she knows you well as a person, so feel connected, it is likely that race is no longer an issue. And there are actually some white girls who are into Asian things (for example, Indian or Pakistan cultures). If you find one of those girls, you are lucky and she is very likely to give it a try. It can be a prejudice but I personally find that German and French girls are more open to Asian guys than English girls. And, among English girls, Canadian girls. (But again it is my bigoted opinion.)

4. Confidence
I believe all the things I have mentioned do not matter if you have a real confidence in yourself. If you have a vibe that "Hi. I am a nice and sexy person. I am interested in you. So please put me to the test at least once!" then I believe that girl cannot deny you just because of your race. I know it is difficult to be really confident but you should be prepared when you are doing a challenging thing.

Last but least, just a week ago, I saw a lovely Indian guy-White girl couple in nearby Woolworth. So cheer up, mate!

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
that was my point.

many come here with preconceived ideas about white women's sexuality, and have never learned the skills needed to charm women in bars or clubs. to them we're all walking around practically naked.

it's a pity these misunderstandings occur, because it creates resentments and gives fuel to the racists.

the asian men who are born here are english, and are the same as any other englishmen out on the pull.

that said, there's a class divide there too. the higher class, better educated men coming over from asia tend to be more westernised, so there are fewer issues with fitting in to our culture. i've never had any trouble from upper class asian guys.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Remember that Asian guys are underdogs in English countries in the end. Girls tend to want to be with main players than minor players.
you really feel like that?
i was engaged to an english pakistani guy in my teens.
he was a model, highly educated and very charming.
all the women liked him. he attracted lots of women because he was nice to look at and charming to talk to.

always badly dressed though...student cliché of t-shirt & scruffy jeans.
and pretty skinny. no bulging muscles.

nope, it was non-threatening charm.

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey, here's my 2 cents.

Remember that Asian guys are underdogs in English countries in the end. Girls tend to want to be with main players than minor players. So, you need to have something on the table to offset your perceived status.

I totally disagree with the above. I think money sells and it makes you a major player now we all know that in UK and USA which ethnicity people have the most money per head. Its Indians from India.

However, i think girls like intelligence and humour.

Since this thread came up and i would be glad if my story helps you in getting what you want.

I came to US. Like every other male on the planet i wanted to get laid. I love scientific approach for anything. And i knew rome was not built in a day. First i became an observer and observed what is the best way to get laid. For that i realised that first thing i have to build a social circle. I became very outgoing and made many contacts with guys and gals both. Now i tell you that most of these contacts would not call you back both guys and girls i know american people are pretty bad with it (not reliable). However, you have to keep going because you need to create your own social circle. I created that i started going to house parties and made even more contacts. IN the begining i was mostly observer and watched people how they interact with each other. I watched guys and gals both. I did have understanding problems because UK english and american english are different even in pronunciation. I worked on it. I observed people what do interest them. After all this homework i started talking to people means majorely girls. In the beginning there was not much success that leads me to the getting laid direction. I started analysing my rights and wrongs and worked on improving my skills about the understanding how things work here. Once i started getting success it never stopped at least so far. And yes i am confident that i can get white gals any time. And no i dont think they are sluts but well i can get them still :cool:

Last edited:

korinaus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What I meant 'underdogs' would be misleading a bit, I am afraid.

What I mean,

In English countries, even though massive immigration has happened, still the majority is white. In UK and Australia for example, white population is over 85% of the total population, I think. And in terms of social status, there is still an invisible wall built in the society to other races. Many important and influential figures like politicians, businessleaders, moviestars are still exclusively whites with a few exceptions. Furthermore, generally, people tend to stick to people of their own, and skin color is one of the first things you identify a person consciously and unconsicously. On the top of that, there are still a few racists in every country who are explicitly or inexplicitly hostile to other races. I think, it is much more efforts and dramas required to have a date with a White girl than with an Asian girl, as an Asian guy in an English country, mainly because there are not much White girls who are willing to date with an ordinary Asian guy. If I speak more frankly, there is a certain tendency that only educated and reletively affluent Asian guys can date with a decent white girl. Sometimes, you can not know what is going on under if you are on the top (I'm afraid this sentence would create another misleading but I will say this because I think there is still racial hierarcy in both sexes in this world to some extent).

In that sense, I meant 'underdog'. Don't get me wrong. I have always been an underdog in my life. But I don't mind it bacause I always like to catch up from behind. lol.

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ha! that puts you in much the same boat as women.
we're also greatly underrepresented in politics & big business.
but sexism is still more socially acceptable than racism.

korinaus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ha! that puts you in much the same boat as women.
we're also greatly underrepresented in politics & big business.
but sexism is still more socially acceptable than racism.

Hahaha, I hope you become the Prime minister of Britain with a fat share in Microsoft, but my hope is much more humble, just to have a date with Emma Watson one day! Cheers!

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
that said, there's a class divide there too. the higher class, better educated men coming over from asia tend to be more westernised, so there are fewer issues with fitting in to our culture. i've never had any trouble from upper class asian guys.

Can you please elaborate on what kinda problem you had in general with desis from desh(indian, paki, bangladeshi, srilanka)? Please mention some incidents more the better. It would help us improving our understanding on this subject.
ns
What do you mean by class divide ? Is it in-terms of education ? bachelor has lower class than masters and phd has the highest class. I dont understand how academics help you with these social problems?
I have a friend who came here after his highschool to do his undergrad and during his undergrad not only he lost his virginity but also scored many and when i say many it is many. I know several of my friends who came here to their masters or phd and were not very successful with it.
I think there is only one way .... this high class, low class, better education ..nothing really matter ... what matters is your social circle and your personal relation(PR) skills that is easy to build during undergrad but not so easy to build during masters and phd studies.
I know one columbian guy he has dread locks a pothead talks like a moron at least to me. However he gets more gals than anybody else in my life time. Factors he lives in an expensive gated apartment complex(his parents pay for it) have so many friends ..may be 'cause of pot. He is indeed good looking guy for gals and good thing he knows plenty of them. I called him today and asked him how your education helped you getting gals here. As he said he always have educated bitches had gals who are doing undergrad and in some rare occasions masters too. Where class matters and which class ?

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
inappropriate behaviour in clubs and just on the street.
staring, following, grabbing & trying to pull you away with them.
i've lost count of the times i've had to resort to physical violence, after being polite, being rude and just yelling at them to go away has failed.

the weirdest thing is that, right up until i punch them, they're smiling good naturedly, like women protesting is just part of the game. like following & grabbing strange women on the street at night is normal.
and when i hit them they just look confused.

it's fricking weird!

i feel bad about hitting them, because they really don't mean any malice, but it's the ONLY way to get them to back off sometimes.

class is like caste i suppose.

Last edited:

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
inappropriate behaviour in clubs and just on the street.
staring, following, grabbing & trying to pull you away with them.
i've lost count of the times i've had to resort to physical violence, after being polite, being rude and just yelling at them to go away has failed.

the weirdest thing is that, right up until i punch them, they're smiling good naturedly, like women protesting is just part of the game. like following & grabbing strange women on the street at night is normal.
and when i hit them they just look confused.

it's fricking weird!

i feel bad about hitting them, because they really don't mean any malice, but it's the ONLY way to get them to back off sometimes.

class is like caste i suppose.

Damn!!! i have not heard these things about pulling and grabbing from anybody else. I am really sorry for that. It just unbelievable.. why dont you call police instead of punching them i think that will convey a better lessions. I love calling police when something like this happens and i called police on 4 americans so far ... 2 of them got warning 2 others are booked for threatning and assault. Personally if i am not being physical with anybody no matter what if somebody touches ne i dont care guy or gal i would make sure that he/she is reported to the system.

and regarding class related to caste.... since i am from there and i would tell you caste is not related to class anymore atleast in india. Caste has nothing to do with
how a person act. YOu need to know more about india and caste is karma based which with time became birth based system.

Since we are here to learn from each other. I would like to share my knowledge on this subject.
Rich took advantage, Hinduism treats all equal.

There is no mention of any sort of caste system by birth. Hinduism which we know through vedas says that all humans are shudras(ignorant) at birth, and self efforts and knowledge can lead them to become brahmin(learned).
Every hindu is entitled to become brahmin by self effort.

It is unfortunate people with money power kept supressing and mis-leading poor and making them realise that it is by birth they cannot do anything.

Nice video with some examples.

YouTube - Hinduism, the Caste System Misunderstood

Lots of supposedly by birth lower cast people are pretty rich in india and enjoy lots of government given reservation on lots of things.

Lots of people would demean hindu/indian culture but i would say they are the real niggers.... Please read this and keep your record straight.

This would answer your indian culture related questions

I hope that helps.

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
these guys are pakistani, not indian. there's a slightly different culture.
class...social economic class, yes?

police? i prefer to handle things myself. that way i can carry on with my evening.

LA8PV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i have not, and never will, date a guy who tells me his todger is big in an effort to get me into bed.

have a little class!
I will, specially if he's Asian.
I have no class :tongue:

Last edited:

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
these guys are pakistani, not indian. there's a slightly different culture.
class...social economic class, yes?

police? i prefer to handle things myself. that way i can carry on with my evening.

I see i understand pakistanis have more hardships than indians. I wonder what way that hardships shaped their social life.
however, regarding handling things on your own you never know, you might get hurt. Just because it has not happened in the past does not mean it would never happen. Just my advise. I would not take a chance although i do find myself capable of hitting people but its not worth.

So did you go through the links i sent. Please appreciate my effort. And i do appreciate yours. Thanks!!

Last edited:

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't understand why this is all such a mystery to everyone. It has always been my experience that women (and people in general) tend to date others of the same ethnic/national group. I remember when I was the only Italian-American growing up in a Jewish neighborhood in New York...the difference was always an issue. And not just with the them, but with me and my family, as well. Not that there was ever great animosity...I dated many Jewish women and almost married one. And the wonderful thing about NYC is, in fact, the ethnic diversity...I probably speak more Yiddish and Spanish than I do Italian! But it was always a silently-held belief that life is easiest when you marry within your own cultural group. While this has certainly loosened up over the years (and while there is always the rebel in the crowd), I think it is normal for a person to look for romantic partners who share some common cultural experiences (at least initially).

All this is just another way of saying that there is no need to feel that your failure to date white woman is a reflection upon you or a racist statement. It may just be an expression of a woman's natural desire to date the familar.

Last edited:

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't understand why this is all such a mystery to everyone. It has always been my experience that women (and people in general) tend to date others of the same ethnic/national group. I remember when I was the only Italian-American growing up in a Jewish neighborhood in New York...the difference was always an issue. And not just with the them, but with me and my family, as well. Not that there was ever great animosity...I dated many Jewish women and almost married one. And the wonderful thing about NYC is, in fact, the ethnic diversity...I probably speak more Yiddish and Spanish than I do Italian! But it was always a silently-held belief that life is easiest when you marry within your own cultural group. While this has certainly loosened up over the years (and while there is always the rebel in the crowd), I think it is normal for a person to look for romantic partners who share some common cultural experiences (at least initially).

All this is just another way of saying that there is no need to feel that your failure to date white woman is a reflection upon you or a racist statement. It may just be an expression of a woman's natural desire to date the familar.

I disagree and proof is my success thats too in the most conservative and racist part of america that is south. I think women are women no matter where and while world is being globalised, these barriers are no excuse any longer. And trust me, lots of white gals want to be with an indian guy but really many times guy leaves her and many times she dont find the indian guy she likes.

Last edited: