uk white girls, and pakistani guys

Section8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Another thing about skin color. India is a vast country if you go to extreme south we have blacker than black people and if you go to kasmir and jammu we have people whiter than whites. And i dont have any preference. I have been with black hispanic brazillian middle eastern ofcourse indian and some others mixed one. I am color blind. My philosophy is no matter who are you, if you love me i am yours.

Were you born retarded, or did you hit your head?

Whiter than whites? You can't get any whiter than whites, thats why we're called white.

Fucking moron.

And don't try to back-track and add little elements to your story that you
are clearly are making up to excuse your racial tirade against white people.

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my point wasn't the specific color of your skin, my point is you're the only one paying attention to who's white/black/brown/red/blue/purple. YOU'RE the one saying that white people made you this way, with all your complexes and insecurities. if you're with a white woman then why do you constantly blame white people for making you care about the color of your skin?

Girl this thread is basically on white women and pakistani men color is already involved here. I dont have any complexities or insecurities. A research scienties who earns 6 figures salary now and dating a nice lovely gal would have insecurities about what ? I dont care about my skin only they do.

also, the point of history is to teach us, to give us understanding, and for us to learn. it's supposed to be a part of us, but not define us, and for you to take a time period that you did not even live in or experience any of it's hardships then you're a fool for letting that victimize you.
You dont know about my hardships. I am actually coming from a very poor family and my journey of life has not been very easy. But well i am still here stronger than ever
OH really .......for mr section8 :
see this
World really has changed.

i've been the prey of countless racist men, specifically, and some women because i'm white. you don't see me crying about how i now blame all other races for the reason i see color. i understand that caucasions have impacted your culture in a negative way, but you're doing the same exact thing by blaming an entire race for the way you think.

Well i have a lot to say on this but i would not because people will get offended

i'm just trying to show you that you need to watch what you say, or at least be more clear on the points you're trying to prove, because a lot of what you're saying sounds incredibly bigoted and prejudice.

I am not prejudiced i have a very diverse friend group and i respect them a lot. However since english is not my native language i am not very good with words. But please be patient with me

:smile:

Last edited:

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Were you born retarded, or did you hit your head?

Whiter than whites? You can't get any whiter than whites, thats why we're called white.

Fucking moron.

And don't try to back-track and add little elements to your story that you
are clearly are making up to excuse your racial tirade against white people.

First of all no offensive language please i am no fucking moron. Look you call me names i will call you name and we both will be disrespected so please put a full stop to your abuses on me. Because there is not end.
I am adding elements to my story why do you say so. southern part of america is known for this. You must have heard about civil war here. You should know why that happened. Not every place is same. I lived in jersey, newyork and california and i never felt racism there.

Aaah i just saw you are from melbourne. I am curious what is happening there in regard to this

And regarding whiter than whites if that offended you i take it back but they are white as whites.

ppl from jammu
http://livinggallery.oneindia.in/d/55-5/29jul134U.jpg

http://shailaima.sulekha.com/mstore/shailaima/albums/default/AS8.jpg

ppl from kerala

pic1
pic2

Last edited:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Have you read White Tiger, Spice? If you have, I wonder if you think that it is a fair representation of post post post Colonial India?

With regard to the OP, I would just like to say that if white women do not want casual sex with a Pakistani man, then that is their choice. However, from a white man's perspctive, I do have to wonder whose choice it is that I am not getting any Pakistani punani? The woman's, or the men in her family?

Seems to me that if you treat women from one race differently to how you would treat women of your own race, then you are a racist.

Reactions: g0nz0

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
like i said...just trying to let you know...it's coming off in a VERY negative way.

oh, and i'm sure you would have something to say about that that would offend me. how incredibly unpredictable of you.

i'm done. i really can't stand to read any more of this bullshit.

Section8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my point wasn't the specific color of your skin, my point is you're the only one paying attention to who's white/black/brown/red/blue/purple. YOU'RE the one saying that white people made you this way, with all your complexes and insecurities. if you're with a white woman then why do you constantly blame white people for making you care about the color of your skin?

also, the point of history is to teach us, to give us understanding, and for us to learn. it's supposed to be a part of us, but not define us, and for you to take a time period that you did not even live in or experience any of it's hardships then you're a fool for letting that victimize you.

i've been the prey of countless racist men, specifically, and some women because i'm white. you don't see me crying about how i now blame all other races for the reason i see color. i understand that caucasions have impacted your culture in a negative way, but you're doing the same exact thing by blaming an entire race for the way you think.

i'm just trying to show you that you need to watch what you say, or at least be more clear on the points you're trying to prove, because a lot of what you're saying sounds incredibly bigoted and prejudice.

Christina, don't validate his minority whinging by acknowledging something that happened over a hundred years ago.

Anyone with half a brain knows what the British Empire did to India, but to
blame ALL European cultures for that is stupid.

I doubt he would like it if I said Indians had the same HIV infection levels as
Africans just because they're both black. Same stupidity.

And don't forgot, European cultures have been oppressed too.

Do I need to bring up the armies of the Islamic Moores that flooded into Europe hundreds of years ago, forcing the people to either convert to Islam or be killed, and demanding 100 white virgins a year be sent to the occupying forces, or the Muslims armies would descend upon the towns and
mass-murder everyone?

Who suffered these atrocities?

The German Visigoths
The Italians
The Greeks
The Croatians

Hear them bitching? No.

What about my own people, the Scottish and the Irish?

800 years of English Imperial occupation. Almost completely decimated the
native Gaelic language and killed hundreds of thousands.

Not to mention the law that any woman, married on her wedding night had
to have sex with the English lord of the land before her husband.

The social and economic effects are still impacting both Ireland and Scotland. Do you hear me having a whine about it? No. I know what the
English armies, kings and governments did was wrong.

Do I hate English people? Not one bit. That was then, this is now.

I could go on with a multitude of atrocities and wrong-doings committed
against white races, but the list would fill up pages on this forum and thats just a waste of my life.

Spice:

I suggest you get over it, and stop using the "oppressed" crutch to blame others for your failings in life. Life is what you make it. Life isn't fair. Blaming the colour of your skin for the position you are in just means you don't want success badly enough. Take a look at your habits and stop blaming others for your problems.

Section8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First of all no offensive language please i am no fucking moron. Look you call me names i will call you name and we both will be disrespected so please put a full stop to your abuses on me. Because there is not end.
I am adding elements to my story why do you say so. southern part of america is known for this. You must have heard about civil war here. You should know why that happened. Not every place is same. I lived in jersey, newyork and california and i never felt racism there.

Aaah i just saw you are from melbourne. I am curious what is happening there in regard to this

And regarding whiter than whites if that offended you i take it back but they are white as whites.

ppl from jammu
http://livinggallery.oneindia.in/d/55-5/29jul134U.jpg

http://shailaima.sulekha.com/mstore/shailaima/albums/default/AS8.jpg

ppl from kerala

pic1
pic2

The stories of Indian students being beaten up are no worse than any other
group's problems with violence. The Indian Student's Association in Melbourne decided to make a big deal out of it, trying to say Indians were being attacked more often and in greater numbers than other groups.

This was just a PR campaign by them to get the government to kiss their
arses, and predictably Comrade Rudd did it.

They got a hotline and a police task force. Just a waste of our already stretched police resources.

The real story (what everyone who uses public transport and doesn't live in a rich area knows) is that its Lebanese Muslims and Africans beating the
Indian guys up. Aussies have had to deal with Lebs for years now, and
because the Indian students are usually children of rich middle class Indians
who can afford to send them over to Australia to study, the Lebs and Africans are rolling them for their phones, cash, and techno gadgets.

Meanwhile Aussie teens are getting knifed, bashed and raped by Sudanese
in Dandenong (Victoria) and the same by Lebs in South-West Sydney.

No race-based attack task force is tackling that because mentioning that
we have an Arab Muslims crime problem that is out of control would be "racist" - but only when they're attacking whites. Must mobilise fast when they attack Indians, lest we lose their overseas student money.

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The stories of Indian students being beaten up are no worse than any other
group's problems with violence. The Indian Student's Association in Melbourne decided to make a big deal out of it, trying to say Indians were being attacked more often and in greater numbers than other groups.

This was just a PR campaign by them to get the government to kiss their
arses, and predictably Comrade Rudd did it.

They got a hotline and a police task force. Just a waste of our already stretched police resources.

The real story (what everyone who uses public transport and doesn't live in a rich area knows) is that its Lebanese Muslims and Africans beating the
Indian guys up. Aussies have had to deal with Lebs for years now, and
because the Indian students are usually children of rich middle class Indians
who can afford to send them over to Australia to study, the Lebs and Africans are rolling them for their phones, cash, and techno gadgets.

Meanwhile Aussie teens are getting knifed, bashed and raped by Sudanese
in Dandenong (Victoria) and the same by Lebs in South-West Sydney.

No race-based attack task force is tackling that because mentioning that
we have an Arab Muslims crime problem that is out of control would be "racist" - but only when they're attacking whites. Must mobilise fast when they attack Indians, lest we lose their overseas student money.

I see since you live there you know better what is happening there. Just like i know about my country better than you. It was in the news and indian government put so much pressure on aussie administration. I wonder what else is cooking in this world. So much politics and mis informations are there.

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Christina, don't validate his minority whinging by acknowledging something that happened over a hundred years ago.
dude that 200 hundred years truned india from a golden bird to a 3rd world country. And for that reason i dont hate anybody and mentioned it clearly

Anyone with half a brain knows what the British Empire did to India, but to
blame ALL European cultures for that is stupid.

Dude there were lots of europeans too they are in different parts of india and only british were successful. For example portugues in goa.
But i dont hate any portugues for that reason. Others were there too but they were not very successful.

I doubt he would like it if I said Indians had the same HIV infection levels as
Africans just because they're both black. Same stupidity.

And don't forgot, European cultures have been oppressed too.

Do I need to bring up the armies of the Islamic Moores that flooded into Europe hundreds of years ago, forcing the people to either convert to Islam or be killed, and demanding 100 white virgins a year be sent to the occupying forces, or the Muslims armies would descend upon the towns and
mass-murder everyone?

Who suffered these atrocities?

The German Visigoths
The Italians
The Greeks
The Croatians

Hear them bitching? No.

India has been invaded many many times. heard about changez khan. Historians wrote whereever he passed he killed every single living beings. he did not ask conversion or anything else he looted and killed thats it. And no i am not bitching about anything. I posted lord mccauleys speach in a response to why some asians think whites are supirior. Thats all.

What about my own people, the Scottish and the Irish?

800 years of English Imperial occupation. Almost completely decimated the
native Gaelic language and killed hundreds of thousands.

Not to mention the law that any woman, married on her wedding night had
to have sex with the English lord of the land before her husband.

The social and economic effects are still impacting both Ireland and Scotland. Do you hear me having a whine about it? No. I know what the
English armies, kings and governments did was wrong.

Do I hate English people? Not one bit. That was then, this is now.

I could go on with a multitude of atrocities and wrong-doings committed
against white races, but the list would fill up pages on this forum and thats just a waste of my life.

Spice:

I suggest you get over it, and stop using the "oppressed" crutch to blame others for your failings in life. Life is what you make it. Life isn't fair. Blaming the colour of your skin for the position you are in just means you don't want success badly enough. Take a look at your habits and stop blaming others for your problems.

dude why are you saying i failed in my life ? I am not failed in whatsoever. I believe every problem has a solution. I am at very good position in my life right now i am very secure financially socially, love wise and dick size wise too. I dont have any insecurities.

Last edited:

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
like i said...just trying to let you know...it's coming off in a VERY negative way.

oh, and i'm sure you would have something to say about that that would offend me. how incredibly unpredictable of you.

i'm done. i really can't stand to read any more of this bullshit.

I am really sorry if i offended you. I just write what comes to my mind with time iwould learn how to use better language so that i dont offend anyone.

Section8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dude why are you saying i failed in my life ? I am not failed in whatsoever. I believe every problem has a solution. I am at very good position in my life right now i am very secure financially socially, love wise and dick size wise too. I dont have any insecurities.

Well if its so good, then why are you bitching about white women's attitudes?

I'm over this thread.

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well if its so good, then why are you bitching about white women's attitudes?

I'm over this thread.
dude i did not if you read my initial posts then nowhere i wrote about their attitude.

Later when i commented that I mentioned that there are racist white women and i clearly mention why i thought so. I am in the wrong geography of america where racism is rooted there.

But anyways i think i should elaborate on what i wrote. Pardon my english. Please let me try one more time.

Now above proves that whites are betrayers, manipulators, cowards and many other things that i can not think of. But well oh well we are in 21st century and i dont think the same for every other whites.

To clear the above. I said if you read mccauley's address then it feels like whites are betrayers and manipulators since other europians were in india too. In the second sentence i meant that past is past and we are in 21st century and i dont think the same about whites as the history depicts them.
Are we clear now ? basically me and you said the same thing past is past but i guess there was some confusion.

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have you read White Tiger, Spice? If you have, I wonder if you think that it is a fair representation of post post post Colonial India?

aah i missed your post. NO sir i never read white tiger but now i am very curious about it soon will read and come back to you.

With regard to the OP, I would just like to say that if white women do not want casual sex with a Pakistani man, then that is their choice. However, from a white man's perspctive, I do have to wonder whose choice it is that I am not getting any Pakistani punani? The woman's, or the men in her family?

Seems to me that if you treat women from one race differently to how you would treat women of your own race, then you are a racist.
:smile:

Last edited:

Section8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dude i did not if you read my initial posts then nowhere i wrote about their attitude.

Later when i commented that I mentioned that there are racist white women and i clearly mention why i thought so. I am in the wrong geography of america where racism is rooted there.

But anyways i think i should elaborate on what i wrote. Pardon my english. Please let me try one more time.

To clear the above. I said if you read mccauley's address then it feels like whites are betrayers and manipulators since other europians were in india too. In the second sentence i meant that past is past and we are in 21st century and i dont think the same about whites as the history depicts them.
Are we clear now ? basically me and you said the same thing past is past but i guess there was some confusion.

Oh, so other Europeans were racists too! Not just those blue eyes English
devils!

Listen man, when India answers for its "Bride Burning" practice, and other
horrible cultural habits, then you can start pointing the finger at the white
people. But clearly, India has not - so don't be a hypocrite.

And yeah okay fine you have exonerated yourself in some respects, but you
still have a long way to go in your own country.

You're casting the first stone when your people have plenty of things to
answer for themselves.

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh, so other Europeans were racists too! Not just those blue eyes English
devils!
Yes sir they were.

Listen man, when India answers for its "Bride Burning" practice, and other
horrible cultural habits, then you can start pointing the finger at the white
people. But clearly, India has not - so don't be a hypocrite.
We dont have bride burning in practice that was uprooted before 1900 by noble effort of raja rammohan rai. I am not pointing finger on anybody. I just mentioned lord mccauley's speach thats it which was very much in context to what OP mentioned. India is going through a revival phase and put itself as a fastest growing economy in the world. Like old times whole west is running towards india for mutual co-operation and lots of great leaders including bill clinton pointed india as one of the most important country in the world with lots of hopes for rest of the world. We are doing things.

And yeah okay fine you have exonerated yourself in some respects, but you
still have a long way to go in your own country.

You're casting the first stone when your people have plenty of things to
answer for themselves.
Nobody has to answer anything. We are working on lots of problems. For example recently gay sex has been made legal.

I am glad that we are cool now. I wonder what would have happened if i called you name too. Self tolerance is a great thing.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spice, I have been involved in other threads with you. Your biggest problem here is that you think that you know how the world works. The reality is that we can only makes guesses as to what motivates people. You too often are sure about things that are much too complex to ever be fully understood. You have assumed that all of life can only be viewed with reference to your own experiences. This does not work...especially for people living very different lives. Don't be so sure. Be more open to the possibility that you are not the center of the Universe. Other than that, I do not believe that you are evil or mean-spirited. Back off a little...and the road may be much easier here.

tdot466

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
hi there,

im nearly 24(woohoo), i have a great sense of humor, a nice cock, im chilled out romantic, cute practically the whole package. even if i am carrying about 15 pounds of extra weight.

heres the thing. white girls dont seem to find me attractive, im in the nottingham area fyi. guys i have no prob with, white guys seem to dig pak guys. but teh girls just seem to shoot me down. granted im a lil shy but even when i act confident, i get nothing.

i reckon if they saw my cock, they would dig it, but if you tell a girl u got a big cock they accuse u of lying. bragging whatever. but i cant just whip it out in the club.

any thoughts girls? particularly looking for advice from white uk/european girls.but all are welcome.

what is it that makes y'all wanna turn down and asian guy!! but u love having us as friends.
bro jus go comando n let the boner soeak for itself