uk women what are your opinion on my size? Pic included

Velvet

Just Browsing
Media
Is it just me, but judging by the sharp edges outlined in crotch region of your loose white boxer briefs in your avatar I have to ask...Why have you got a dildo stuck down your pants?
Oh! and where did you steal the pictures of that dick?

hungbrit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
fakers like this make hung guys like me look bad, smh

I now way have my pics been tweaked than is MY DICK in my pants and not anything else im not in to photo shop and stickin things down my pants whats the point? If I was to meet a lady off here an get a dildo out of my pants she'd be out of the door like a shot so no i'm not a faker so stop crying :frown1: u big girls blouse u.

Velvet

Just Browsing
Media
I DON'T BELIEVE YOU.
Nor do any of the other women on this site.
This thread does NOT belong here.
Fuck Off.

hungbrit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I DON'T BELIEVE YOU.
Nor do any of the other women on this site.
This thread does NOT belong here.
Fuck Off.

How high and mighty of you to assume you speak for all the ladys on this site have you been voted in as madam speaker have you? for your info I am new to this site so I ask for your friendly advice not to be told to Fuck off like a foul mouthed tramp with a smelly fanny you really ought to learn to v less socially retarded and get off your high horse. and what do you look like? horse like look to you to mmmm? or dog? anyhoo just send a messgae to the moderator asking for this thread to be movd to another forum? not that hard is it? rather than being a socail ahnd grenade and telling them to "fuck off" not classy is it?

I'll ask the moderator on you behave okay?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
smelly minge :smile:

I deleted my post because I meant it in fun, re-read the thread and figured it wouldn't be taken that way.

But, if you are taking a 'fuck off' in fun - then may I offer you a 'Fuck RIGHT off!' in return for the 'smelly minge'? :cool:

HA!! You're not a Gold Member - you can't delete your posts - Nuh-nu-na-nuh-nuh :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

:biggrin:

hungbrit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I deleted my post because I meant it in fun, re-read the thread and figured it wouldn't be taken that way.

But, if you are taking a 'fuck off' in fun - then may I offer you a 'Fuck RIGHT off!' in return for the 'smelly minge'? :cool:

HA!! You're not a Gold Member - you can't delete your posts - Nuh-nu-na-nuh-nuh :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

:biggrin:

Lol D'oh well i cahanged in for X so there I have some powers but not as many as u can I offer you now in fun of course RIGHT smelly minge :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue: