UK xfactor Llyod Daniels

Dubliner27

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Just heard from a well place source that Lloyd and Danyl from the Xfactor are together... this seemly is the reason why Cheryl Cole dosent like danyl she thinks he's taken advance of Lloyd.

Both r ment to be bisexul, Danyl is out about it but Lloyd isnt... any hav any thing on these???

Tanx

Some pics 4 do's that dont know who im takin about

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Cockadoodledont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh they are both hot lads but i think wee Lloyd is only 16 or something so i think its unlikely. At least i hope so maybe more because i fancy the pants off Danyl.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You people come up with some crazy shit. I would have thought a 16 year old lad would have been out of bounds but obviously not.

Personally, Lloyd was never going to win.

And Danyl...I wouldn't say he can sing. He can shout, usually at the most ridiculous points in songs, and he can look constipated.

That's not what I call singing. He always looks like he's trying too hard and I just don't like his voice. The George Michael song, he did very badly.

As for the personal life of any X Factor contestant: I don't care.

Dubliner27

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You people come up with some crazy shit. I would have thought a 16 year old lad would have been out of bounds but obviously not.

Personally, Lloyd was never going to win.

And Danyl...I wouldn't say he can sing. He can shout, usually at the most ridiculous points in songs, and he can look constipated.

That's not what I call singing. He always looks like he's trying too hard and I just don't like his voice. The George Michael song, he did very badly.

As for the personal life of any X Factor contestant: I don't care.

:confused: lol u care enough 2 comment...lol

anyways not sure on llyods age 16 r 17.. bu that why a lot of people r not happy wit it on the show... but from whom i heard it from im 98% sure its ture but its up 2 u if u choose 2 believe r not... im just reportin what i heard and plus i would never out any1... the only reason i posted this was because i heard both r openly bi but r not open about the relationship...

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just heard from a well place source that Lloyd and Danyl from the Xfactor are together... this seemly is the reason why Cheryl Cole dosent like danyl she thinks he's taken advance of Lloyd.

Both r ment to be bisexul, Danyl is out about it but Lloyd isnt... any hav any thing on these???

Tanx

Some pics 4 do's that dont know who im takin about

Gossip until its admitted by themselves, now enough about them, when you getting some gallery pics? :tongue:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most than likely more propaganda created by the show in their quest for constant publicity. The whole point of keeping in the talentless twat twins so long was the controversy and therefore publicity they created.

It works because so many of us believe it.

EDIT as for Lloyd being 16 he's of consensual age in the UK.

B_elin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Danyl used to date my friend Scott and worked in a gay bar in London called Ku Bar. Honestly, he is a full on homo. Not bi, he's completely gay, just doesn't want it to have an effect on his chances in the competition.