Uk youtuber wroetoshaw / w2s / harry lewis

borias88

Superior Member
Media
He used to openly talk about being attracted to or at least curious about other guys like James Charles. But that may have been because James has very feminine features. Harry hasn't talked about any bisexual tendencies recently. It may very well just have been the attraction to feminine traits on a guy; he doesn't seem like the kind who would be embarrassed to admit if he's tried something with a guy.

westo4

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He used to openly talk about being attracted to or at least curious about other guys like James Charles. But that may have been because James has very feminine features. Harry hasn't talked about any bisexual tendencies recently. It may very well just have been the attraction to feminine traits on a guy; he doesn't seem like the kind who would be embarrassed to admit if he's tried something with a guy.
He's said in the past that he didn't think he was bisexual but that if someone offered him money to fuck a dude he'd consider it.

tysontears

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's said in the past that he didn't think he was bisexual but that if someone offered him money to fuck a dude he'd consider it.
I am actually saving to buy a house, but I may send a message to him when I have the amount (£10,000 he mentioned) and be like "lube up Harry, i'm coming in.":p