Uknown Spots around shaft...what could they be?

Lionheart17

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So lately I noticed some pink spots along the bottom of my shaft to my scrotum. They may be fordyce spots, but why would I be getting them now? and they are pink looking. Could it be a result from shaving? But that was done long ago....check my pics

Attachments

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So lately I noticed some pink spots along the bottom of my shaft to my scrotum. They may be fordyce spots, but why would I be getting them now? and they are pink looking. Could it be a result from shaving? But that was done long ago....check my pics

Not sure what they are, if they are Fordyce then that's what they are and there are medical treatments they can happen at any time no matter what age you are. See a doctor to get better information on what they really are and what can be done abouted them.

rollerboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Could they be ingrowm hairs ?? Ask your doctor !! I know a guy with vitilago on his cock and balls--anyone else with this ??

rollerboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Could they be ingrown hairs ?? Ask your doctor !! I know a guy with vitilago on his cock and balls--anyone else with this ??