Ukrainian women are HOT!

B_HorseCock06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anyone ever notice this about Ukrainian women? I've known a few here and there over the years (never fucked one, unfortunately :confused:), but they all had a certain hotness to them. Be it their accent, their looks, or a combination thereof, I'd like to have one for a girlfriend and see how things went.

Just saw Transporter 3 tonight, and the Ukrainian girl was pretty good looking, but way too many freckles on her face. And too flat chested.

5 foot 10, green eyes, 38 FFF cup boobs, a huge hairy muff of a bush, thin but not skinny, curvy but not chubby, and a nice tight pussy with big lips like a horse's cunt and a clit that sticks out about an inch... sounds good to me.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyone ever notice this about Ukrainian women? I've known a few here and there over the years (never fucked one, unfortunately :confused:), but they all had a certain hotness to them. Be it their accent, their looks, or a combination thereof, I'd like to have one for a girlfriend and see how things went.

Just saw Transporter 3 tonight, and the Ukrainian girl was pretty good looking, but way too many freckles on her face. And too flat chested.

5 foot 10, green eyes, 38 FFF cup boobs, a huge hairy muff of a bush, thin but not skinny, curvy but not chubby, and a nice tight pussy with big lips like a horse's cunt and a clit that sticks out about an inch... sounds good to me.

I slept with a Ukrainian man. He looked like Simon Le Bon but sounded hot with that deep male voice. He had a very thick half cut penis. He always had an erotic precome drippage. What a man. Good sex with that guy. We both had some very hot sex together and with each other's boyfriends. I met him when I was in my twenties though.