ULTIMATE Orgasm

rayv: Ifound out by accident one morning.

When I was laying in bed with a major 12+ erection between my legs I started humping my bed (I was lying on my stomach). At first it was just because but after a while it started feeling real good. The harder I squeezed my ass the more intense and better it felt. After about 5-10 min of this I just contracted my ass and held it. MAN after about a minute of this I had the MOST INTENSE ORGASM of my life. Cum came out my dick so hard it went through my pj's, through my sheets, streaked along my bed spread and landed on the floor about 6-7 ft away. I was literally moanin this shit was so good. I know it sounds weird and long, but man it is worth it. You should definitely try it. ;)

hung: In order to achieve this I always maintain a box of pepper on the night stand. Talk about having the orgasm at the same time as the partner always remember that the most intense orgasms happen when you are able to sneeze and ejaculate at the same time. The pepper is a great aid in reaching the ultimate orgasm. Thanks for sharing this needful knowledge to everyone on this site. :p

drrionelli: rayv, I'm a bit confused here ???.

I'm not questioning the intensity of your orgasm (as I've noted elsewhere, I've had my best by humping the bed), but please clarify how, if you were lying on your stomach, you were able to shoot through your pants, sheets, bedspread and onto the floor.

Of course, given that you were lying on your stomach, if you had hit the floor by shooting through your mattress, then that WOULD have been a serious orgasm! :eek:

rayv: I was pretty much humping the bed except my dick was between my legs. I had on pj pants and I shot through them. And while on my stomach my dick was sticking up a little bit so it didn't have to go through the mattress, just m pjs and the covers. Sorry for the confusion. But I will have to try the sneezing at the same time.