Ultimate Stretcher

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Has anyone used this before?

Its a lot cheaper than jes extender, only £60 with delivery.
Well I opened up my browser, navigated my way through to LPSG and clicked onto ‘Making it bigger.’ I then see a thread entitled, ‘Ultimate stretcher.’ At the same time I notice it was posted 3 hours previously, viewed by 59 subscribers and has no replies. Um, I think, not exactly a showstopper! Nonetheless curiosity has the better of me; why are people ignoring it? I click. Oh dear Woody, I find out; just joined, first post? Sorry Woody old mate, looks too much like an ad. Seriously, what do you reckon? Perhaps if you wrote a bit more about Woody and then slipped in something about the stretcher, ‘Oh, by the way…’ you might find folk’ll respond?
Just a thought.

Woody01

Just Browsing
Media
Well I opened up my browser, navigated my way through to LPSG and clicked onto ‘Making it bigger.’ I then see a thread entitled, ‘Ultimate stretcher.’ At the same time I notice it was posted 3 hours previously, viewed by 59 subscribers and has no replies. Um, I think, not exactly a showstopper! Nonetheless curiosity has the better of me; why are people ignoring it? I click. Oh dear Woody, I find out; just joined, first post? Sorry Woody old mate, looks too much like an ad. Seriously, what do you reckon? Perhaps if you wrote a bit more about Woody and then slipped in something about the stretcher, ‘Oh, by the way…’ you might find folk’ll respond?
Just a thought.

The funny thing is when I made the thread I thought people might think I'm advertising and thats why I didn't link to the site, I'm just interested in "Making It Bigger" without breaking the bank but I thought I should see if anyone else has used the product first.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok Woody, Glad you're swelling the numbers.
I don't know personally about this product, but I had a look at the site and it appears very much like most others; that is, dangerous! It has a noose type retaining strap that garrottes the head of your penis. What the quality of the rest of it compares like I don’t know, but it’s now down to £49. Ultimate Stretcher Penis Enlargement System - Extender Device, Manual Exercises & DVD Perhaps you could buy one and modify it? I would suggest looking at thunders place and get a better idea about stretchers in general.

If money is an issue, you could always try building your own.

Woody01

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for the reply, I doubt I could make one, I'm not the best at DIY, I would probably end up with a finger missing and something that rips my penis off :redface:

Don't all of the stretchers wrap around the head?

I'm new to penis enlargment and thunders place seems to hard to follow thats why I signed up here, the people seem more helpful and understanding, also the product is £60 with delivery.

I've read posts from a lot of people saying they have gained using other stretchers, the others cost two to three times more though.

edit: I've just been looking at some of the threads on other forums and they say the same as you in regards to the noose, I don't know if I should buy it now :(.

Woody01

Just Browsing
Media
I've just had a closer look, the stretcher comes with gel bands that go over your glans to stop the noose digging in, as well as foam that covers the noose, I will order this as it looks the same as more expensive ones that people have said they have gained from, I just have to wait until next week now before I can order.

I'll give a review on it when I have received it.