Ultra-advanced penis enlargement gains

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A client responds after reading an intro advanced routine:

> I guess I'm just sort of rubbing my eyes in disbelief.
> Against all the girth busting people out there, the original
> Uli guy, that Supra Slammer guy in Texas (whose ROP I
> actually bought and couldn't get it to stay on and which
> actually fell off, went through the leg of my boxers briefs,
> all the way down my pants and landed on my shoe, at work),
> all the millions of ultra high concentration girth
> practitioners, you're saying that 50 squeezes a day and
> maybe only every other day is more effective than all of
> that strain and stress?

Big Al: There may be many practitioners doing those ultra-advanced techniques, but relatively few report any substantial gains and many more report injury or ED. The ability to successfully perform a level of high volume, high intensity training has to be worked towards. That means increasing reps regularly (not just staying at 50) and working towards the point to where you can do those exercises 5 or even 6 x a week. Your penis will adapt, but not overnight. It can take years and will involve much effort, but that's how men like ULI and BIB were able to gain an extraordinary amount of size. PE like that is on a whole other level than what most advanced trainees do.

A good way of gauging whether or not you're doing too much is through your erections. If your erections start to falter and your penis feels tired or sore, you're clearly overdoing it. On that note, you should also be doing some sort of progressive stamina work too. With a bigger penis, you're going to need to pump more blood to it for rock hard erections.

spid3r4ever

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yo Big Al Thanks for the information .. i noticed that i am overtraining my penis so i will take it slowly .. thanks once again .. this things are not learned over night ;)

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response