Ultra low rise jeans - how low can you go?

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
CxQDk8AXEAAUmuf

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at the gas station last week. There was this sexy black guy getting gas who was wearing the sag oversized jeans look. The thing that was different was he had on bikini type light blue underwear. His jeans were so far down I could see his thigh BELOW his bikini briefs. Have to say it was pretty sexy. Much better than the typical plaid boxers. I still can't figure out why the jeans don't fall completely to the ground.

Reactions: deleted871301

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I really like to wear, and see other guys wearing, the lowest possible ultra low rise jeans, certainly showing pubic hair, sometimes the top of the shaft too. Rufskins are some of the lowest I've found - and look great specially if you're really packing it in, but I've seen some great home-adapted too - ultra low rise with the waistband cut off. How low will you go? Let's see some photos...

In the winter I wear low rise w/o underwear. RufSkin my favorite, a style no longer available called "Slayter". I usually wear a t-shirt that covers much, but YES when a hot guy is checking me out in a store, and I "reach" for something on an upper shelf you can see my pubes, "v" muscles and the top couple inches of my shaft. Has lead to some hot sex. low rise jeans.JPG

D

deleted871301

I was at the gas station last week. There was this sexy black guy getting gas who was wearing the sag oversized jeans look. The thing that was different was he had on bikini type light blue underwear. His jeans were so far down I could see his thigh BELOW his bikini briefs. Have to say it was pretty sexy. Much better than the typical plaid boxers. I still can't figure out why the jeans don't fall completely to the ground.

Perhaps there's something in the front that's holding them up? ;)

ebutuoy28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In the winter I wear low rise w/o underwear. RufSkin my favorite, a style no longer available called "Slayter". I usually wear a t-shirt that covers much, but YES when a hot guy is checking me out in a store, and I "reach" for something on an upper shelf you can see my pubes, "v" muscles and the top couple inches of my shaft. Has lead to some hot sex. View attachment 578184
Now this is what ultra low rise jeans is all about. Saggers can look great, but can also be pulled up. These are up as far as they will go, with a tantalising bulge and the promise of so much more so very easily.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Now this is what ultra low rise jeans is all about. Saggers can look great, but can also be pulled up. These are up as far as they will go, with a tantalising bulge and the promise of so much more so very easily.
There's no way you'll get any kind of bulge with jeans hanging that loose