Ultra low rise jeans - how low can you go?

Heynowfolks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In his first post he said they are Rufskins. As for low rise, I wear Levi 511, but they are only for really skinny folks.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wear low-rise jeans, but not ridiculously low-rise jeans. The ones pictured in the links above were most definitely NOT made for men.

My lowest:
TR Joeys. They are as low as decency permits, given how I fill out the front.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love the fact that low rise jeans really show off a guy's bum more than other cut of jeans, so even if the bulge is not prominent his bum definately is !

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
I love the fact that low rise jeans really show off a guy's bum more than other cut of jeans, so even if the bulge is not prominent his bum definately is !

I think you are very right low-rise jeans can not only show off a great front, they also can do even better than saggin' in baggy jeans to show off a great butt. (But either saggin' or low-rise can work for showing a nice butt sometimes.)

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I wear Guess jeans. I also have a couple pair of low-rise Lucky jeans too. My lowest ones fit right in between my belly button and the beast. I have a trail and the fur sprouts a little more past the belly button which is where the waistline falls.

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
Jean that low just look damn stupid. Maybe in the ghetto they look great, but keep em away from civilization please. Ist so attractive to see some ghetto punk with jeans down just above his knees with baggy wide striped boxers and a sleazy grease stanined backwards baseball cap yelling on a cell phone. Yeah thats a fashion statement I want to emulate LOL

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, those of you that are shocked by those pictures, and asking where he could where them n all, -well, it's the style now, in my high school boyz wore them just like that sometimes even.
Where did you go to high school? Whoremaker High? All schools have dress codes. If that was allowed in your school it's no wonder this country is going to hell in a handbasket.

:eek: Omg, where do you think you're going to wear those jeans? Seriously thats just tooooooooo much, I mean what guy or girl wants to see the call of the wild crawling out of your pants! ROTFLMAO! :rofl: Call of the wild OMG that is too funny! :biggrin1::tongue:

I mean low waisted jeans are hot, but those are just uh, what's the word, inappropriate unless you want to walk around looking like teen wolf.

But I suppose you like what you like and wear what you wear.
Lol, still can't believe what I just saw.:eek::confused:
My eyes are still burning from 3 days ago. LOL

Wow I'm thinking I might be spending a bit of money on this site...I've got a bunch of jeans that I really like how they fit but they're getting a bit ragged and unfortunately they're no longer being made.

Anyway I like low rise jeans, but not that low...and If you're going to be wearing them that low please at least shave or trim up a bit. I'm short so low rise jeans look better on me than jeans with a high rise. Plus I have long legs for my height and the low rise really accentuates it making me appear a bit taller. I think the best underwear to wear with low-rise jeans is bikini briefs...thongs will get you lots of unwanted stares (plus it's disturbing). Boxers are out because they're just too big and bulky and really make a mess of things...Same with boxer briefs. If you're going to be wearing something as fashion forward as low-rise man pants tighty-whiteys are definitely out. You must wear a belt though to spice it up.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jean that low just look damn stupid. Maybe in the ghetto they look great, but keep em away from civilization please. Ist so attractive to see some ghetto punk with jeans down just above his knees with baggy wide striped boxers and a sleazy grease stanined backwards baseball cap yelling on a cell phone. Yeah thats a fashion statement I want to emulate LOL
I think I saw that dude yesterday!!! :lmao:

D

deleted213967

Sometimes, they flatten those bums too...not overly sexy when there was something before the flattening.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear low-rise jeans, but not ridiculously low-rise jeans. The ones pictured in the links above were most definitely NOT made for men.

My lowest:
TR Joeys. They are as low as decency permits, given how I fill out the front.

Damn...have to get a pair of those shipped over here! Thanks for the recommendation!

Cardinal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i always rock the low rise skinny fit jeans but DAMN that's a little too low. like illegal low.