Ultra low rise jeans - how low can you go?

ebutuoy28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey ebutuoy28,

You posted a pic labeled pp1 a couple weeks ago; sort of light green casual looking pants. Can you tell me from what site that pic came from, I would like to get a pair of those. I like low rise too, although at times problematic.

Jack

Came from here PACKAGES PLUS+ JEANS PAGE 50
Dont know whre to buy them

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In moderation, I think the low-rise jean is hot. I don't really buy that they are 'out of fashion'. I think they'll always have a place in the scene. But I agree not everyone should wear them or all the time. OR so very very low, unless you got the meat for that sandwich or the waist and belly to show.

Saying that, i saw a pair of the high-rise jeans being pushed as the new craze and they fucking make me laugh. It took me awhile to get into a pair of low-rises, but there aint NO way I'm putting on those high-waisted things that make you look like a geek. Only thing missing on those things is a camel-toe! LOL I thought it funny that the woven, square bottom tie had made a reappearance but those high-waisters suck and do NOT make a guy look cute. That's the point of fashion, folks, and if doesn't make you look any better, take the fucking things off, no matter what anyone says about current fashion.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no offense to you homosexuals, but they are meant for woman
i cant stand seeing gay guys , or even some of those emo straight guys, who wear the real low rise jeans and shave their pubes... fuckin stupid
leave the low rise jeans for the sexy curves of a womans body, not some frail gay/emo dude

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i cant stand seeing gay guys , or even some of those emo straight guys, who wear the real low rise jeans and shave their pubes... fuckin stupid
leave the low rise jeans for the sexy curves of a womans body, not some frail gay/emo dude

well, stop looking.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Heterosexism rears it's ugly head.

lunchpacker

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just been introduced to this blog -great place!

Have a pash-on for ultra low rise on guys. Would like to share some of my knowledge -
My old Rufskin 'Charlys' are very sexy! Rufskin Denim - Home
The Priape jeans I have are ok - a bit disappointing - not enough room in the right places for guys.
There's a French website ( www.sweetman.fr ) with hot, hot smarter mens stuff. Haven't bought from them, but there designs look amazing.
But the website that's stacked with steaming hot clothes for guys is the one (see 2-3 messages back) called Wanqwear. Their range is gobsmackingly awesome. They have the most beautiful models (well, my type!) in jeans with 6" rise, looking as male as a guy possibly :wink: could be!! www.wanqwear.com

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
let's play nice

B_Giovani

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think a man could look good in sexy clothes. But there is low and low... there a limit, and thats for both sex and depends of your body... for both sex.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I really like to wear, and see other guys wearing, the lowest possible ultra low rise jeans, certainly showing pubic hair, sometimes the top of the shaft too. Rufskins are some of the lowest I've found - and look great specially if you're really packing it in, but I've seen some great home-adapted too - ultra low rise with the waistband cut off. How low will you go? Let's see some photos...

I'm all for looking sexy in sexy clothes and I'm not a bit against "showing" what you've
got....if you've got it! But there is a time and place and the only time or place I can
think of to wear jeans so low that your pubic hair and dong shows....would be at a
gay club or at a gay beach. And, then, hopefully, only by a very young man with a
well sculptured body! Certainly it would not be an acceptable thing to do in a normal
run of the day...school, street or work place situation.

Sorry, call me a prude, but I think it is a bit trashy!

larrynkd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You must think trashy is a bad word! :biggrin1:

I think you have to have the body for it. Low rise "showy" jeans have their place. A hint of a sweet piece of meat goes a long way. No need to show the world if you're cut or not (unless they ask).