Um, Am I normal?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Common, average, commonplace, conventional, customary, general, median, natural, ordinary, regular, prevalent, routine, run-of-the-mill, standard, traditional, typical, usual, cool, healthy, reasonable, sound, okay, popular, appropriate, proper, mainstream, mundane, unnoteworthy, workaday, orthodox, same old, unexeptional, unremarkable...

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Umm, no. You are not normal. Not at all. In fact, very far from it. So far from it that no matter which direction you go, you're still at the farthest point from being normal.

Now that we've resolved your dilemma, what about me? Am I normal?

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Normal only means within what is expected such as around 80 percent of all guys are between 5 and 7 inches in erect length. So that is the norm. Some 10 percent are smaller and some 10 percent are larger. So most moist guys here are outside the normal range for penis length.

The word normal doesn't really mean right or wrong. Sometimes we want to be normal and not "pardon the pun and stick out in a crowd" and other times times the last thing we want to do is be normal.

It is normal to start puberty somewhere around age 12, most guys want to be normal. It is also normal for people past 80 to not live much longer and die. I really don't want to be normal when I reach age 80.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
SNAFU
situation normal — all fucked (fouled) up
a contribution from Warner Bros. by Dr Suess's alter ego Theodore Geisel during WW2

Attachments