Um....erm....uhhh...

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
joyboytoy79 said:
Add me to that line of reasoning.

Also, an incredible amount of engineering had to go into this thing, and it couldn't have been put to use in something... i dunno... USEFUL?

Hey! I resent that. I plan to put my immense Structural engineering knowledge into desinging Roller coaster track (true statement), and the rocket scientists (aeronautical engineers) will back me up on them being a great form of art, expressed through both the right and left section of the brain in rideable form.:tongue:
:cool:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I made the mistake of showing the vid to my 2½-year-old granddaughter today. I had to play it for her over and over and over and over.....*ahhhhhhhhh!!!! Grandpa runs screaming from room*

My son is now pissed at me. He's got to find the child a T.M.X. Elmo for Christmas.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pecker said:
I made the mistake of showing the vid to my 2½-year-old granddaughter today. I had to play it for her over and over and over and over.....*ahhhhhhhhh!!!! Grandpa runs screaming from room*
I barely made it through to the end just watching it once. :eek:

You should get some kind of award. :rolleyes:

*hands Pecker an Elmo all of his own*

*and a hammer* :biggrin1:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pecker said:
Also gotta love Cyril the Japanese Magician.

(watch the whole thing - you'll be glad you did)
Yep, that's definitely one that builds to an awe-inspiring climax.
That woman at the refreshments stand is gonna be mentally scarred for life! :biggrin1: