um...how do you control it?

D

deleted1058

Hey guys, I've been reading about how to delay your orgasm during sex and I keep seeing that you can actually control it. I was wondering how you can control it without pulling out and stopping stimulation. Do you squeeze your PC muscle or something? I'm just a younger guy asking the more experienced ones for a lil insight.

muscledog

1st Like
Media
For me, it's all about know how close I am. Just before I get to the "point of no return", I either stop all movement or pull out. A few times I have been able to stop it a bit past that point by seriously concentrating on contracting the PC muscle as hard as I can.

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know a little on this subject and I'm getting quite good at it now

The bad news - There's no advice I can give you that'll make you able to jump into bed right now and hold off ejaculation

The good news - To be able to do this takes a lot of dedicated masterbating

First of all you need to start tossing off, do it quite slowly and try to pull your PC muscle tight as soon as climax comes near, you don't need to wait right until the final moment when you first start out

As time goes by you'll be able to get so close to the ejaculation point before pulling the muscle that you can orgasm without cumming - Men can be mutli-orgasmic too!!!

The process can seem a bit like tantric masterbation but get it right and you'll be able to keep any woman worshiping at your feet for life

But it is harder to acheive than it sounds, a lot of hard work to put in!!

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Dorset@Sep 7 2005, 09:47 AM

But it is harder to acheive than it sounds, a lot of hard work to put in!!
[post=341221]Quoted post[/post]​

Dorset pointed out alot of good things, but you don't need to masturbate to exercise your PC muscle. Google "kegel exercises" and the resulting sites will tell you how to control your PC muscle. I followed alot of these guidelines for a month or two and could last forever (one time I counted 8 orgasms, which damn near killed me). Also, kegel exercises have fantastic benefits for your prostate and general sexual well-being. Have fun on the journey.

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by hippyscum+Sep 7 2005, 10:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hippyscum &#064; Sep 7 2005, 10:20 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dorset@Sep 7 2005, 09:47 AM

But it is harder to acheive than it sounds, a lot of hard work to put in&#33;&#33;
[post=341221]Quoted post[/post]​

Dorset pointed out alot of good things, but you don&#39;t need to masturbate to exercise your PC muscle. Google "kegel exercises" and the resulting sites will tell you how to control your PC muscle. I followed alot of these guidelines for a month or two and could last forever (one time I counted 8 orgasms, which damn near killed me). Also, kegel exercises have fantastic benefits for your prostate and general sexual well-being. Have fun on the journey.
[post=341223]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
I&#39;ll be sure to check it out, how long did it take to be able to experience an improvement in control?

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Dorset@Sep 7 2005, 10:26 AM
I&#39;ll be sure to check it out, how long did it take to be able to experience an improvement in control?
[post=341224]Quoted post[/post]​

almost no time at all, but my PC muscle was already pretty well developed, I suppose from years of coughing fits, I can&#39;t speak for others. I&#39;ve lost alot of control now though, so now I average about 2 orgasms a session, but damn that&#39;s nothing to be sniffed at :p

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I&#39;m surprised nobody has mentioned the old favourite:

Think of your bank balance. Or, I suppose if that runs into the millions, you&#39;ll have to find something else more unappealing still.

But although I have used this technique on occasion I agree there are other better ways. One sure way of lasting longer is to increase the frequency of sex, or at least of orgasms. Even better maybe; if you are highly sexed and come very quickly, stay inside and see how long it takes before you can carry straight on from where you left off. Of course this does not work with condoms, and is one reason I have hardly ever used them.

Porterhouse

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you&#39;re with a free minded partner you can have them press firmly (this may or may not be good for you) behind your ball sack and you can actually experience orgasm without ejaculation, this way you stay hard and get the pleasures as well. I definitely recommend at least trying this technique, it&#39;s pretty fun once you&#39;ve mastered it.

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Porterhouse@Sep 9 2005, 01:16 AM
If you&#39;re with a free minded partner you can have them press firmly (this may or may not be good for you) behind your ball sack and you can actually experience orgasm without ejaculation, this way you stay hard and get the pleasures as well. I definitely recommend at least trying this technique, it&#39;s pretty fun once you&#39;ve mastered it.
[post=341639]Quoted post[/post]​
Lol, not with my girlfriend, her hand-eye co-ordination is so bad I&#39;d probably end up sterile :(